Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So received my car today absolutely in love! Sorry for the late reply as you can imagine been busy driving! Free mud flaps here and Ryzen chip etc. Also noticed I got premium connectivity included. Over the moon!
Apparently you get the premium connectivity with all lease deals for the duration of the lease - or at least thats what I've been told. Hopefully you've just confirmed it.

Reactions: Kieron1992
How do the heated wipers look like or is it just a button in the system?

button. Didn’t realise but its separate from the windscreen defrost button - not sure if pressing it also defrosts the windscreen or only the wipers?

this is how it appears on the dash
16EFC199-081C-4FE0-878E-3C01738E5F13.jpeg

Update on my company car order through ALD as I know there’s a few in the same position hovering around the forum!

Have just called Tesla and they have said my car is on the way on a ship, I should receive a text in a day or two, or maybe even tonight.

He even gave me my reg! BU22. In hindsight I should have asked for my VIN too, but I was too excited! All set for Mid March delivery apparently. The countdown is well and truly on now!

Car:
M3 AWD, Pearl White, White and Black, Aero. Ordered 9th December
Just had my text. March 9th, ordered December 9th. Pick up from Birmingham NEC. I thought all lease cars were delivered so I’m assuming that collection won’t be happening