Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find mine to be a bit intermittent. Sometimes 10m sometimes not at all! I've now set it to beep on locking. It's not too loud but I can hear it when walking away when often I wouldn't be able to see the mirrors fold in. Saves having to look at the app.
It didn't unlock 3 times today when it was pouring down! And it had two options - the app on my android and my wife's iPhone. But it did lock! :oops:

Hello all, new to the forum and looking to order an M3, is it true that M3Ps are quicker to deliver than M3LR ? Both seem to say August on the website. I'm hoping to go for a white on white , would consider red on white if it meant quicker delivery (someone on youtube suggested that) .
Hi doll, I ordered a M3RWD in Feb with EDD of Feb 2023, updated the EDD to May-June 2022! I would say don’t get the M3P if you think it will come earlier. Hope that helps 😊

Hello all, new to the forum and looking to order an M3, is it true that M3Ps are quicker to deliver than M3LR ? Both seem to say August on the website. I'm hoping to go for a white on white , would consider red on white if it meant quicker delivery (someone on youtube suggested that) .
For an extra £200 you could order both, and then just take whichever one turns up first :)

Reactions: Nicki Minaj
I'm slowly working my way round the features on my new car but have come across a problem that I hope someone has the answer to.

I listen to the radio on the way into work and when I get there I put the browser on to watch BBC news for a few minutes but there isn't any sound. If I turn up the volume it plays the radio station I was listening to previously. Does anyone else have this problem and if so did you resolve and how?

I'm slowly working my way round the features on my new car but have come across a problem that I hope someone has the answer to.

I listen to the radio on the way into work and when I get there I put the browser on to watch BBC news for a few minutes but there isn't any sound. If I turn up the volume it plays the radio station I was listening to previously. Does anyone else have this problem and if so did you resolve and how?

its annoying but its because the audio source is still the radio. You need to switch the source to bluetooth for streaming from your phone. That won't have any audio, which then allows the browser audio to come through.

I think its the same for if you're using iplayer etc with an app like teslatv, although if you use the full screen workaround that might auto switch the audio (haven't tested)

Reactions: Freds Dad
@Snowy77 go and have a mooch around - anything matching go and find the delivery guys and bend their arm
Sorry I meant to update, it's a no-can-do again.

ETA still showing May 11 > truly not long to wait now anyway. These allocation lotteries are just tormenting.. The end is in sight. Plus also my old car just died. Unbelieveable. Cam belt broke. Time to modernize. No more cam belts for me. 🤕🤒

Last edited:
Keeping an eye on the source code for any sign of the VIN. LRW is what we are looking for?
Correct. Though from what I heard, it only shows up once the car has been loaded onto the ship (or maybe it's just before or just after).

I'll be keeping an eye on the shipping thread to see if there's any action then straight checking diligently (more than a few times a day, no doubt!).

Reactions: Snowy77
Sweet! Mine says May 22 - June 19 a 4 week window for me. Which configuration did you go for?
Ultimately the choice wasn't mine (lol?) My daughter wanted white, as the car was going to be called 'Snowy'. The Mrs thought the white interior was too much and too bright, so had no choice than the black! I did however opt for the long range, and during one of the test drives I thought the EAP was absolutely brilliant, so went with that :) :)

How about yourself?

Regardless of what, I just think they're great. There's just a presence about them, and a subtle elegance!

Ultimately the choice wasn't mine (lol?) My daughter wanted white, as the car was going to be called 'Snowy'. The Mrs thought the white interior was too much and too bright, so had no choice than the black! I did however opt for the long range, and during one of the test drives I thought the EAP was absolutely brilliant, so went with that :) :)

How about yourself?

Regardless of what, I just think they're great. There's just a presence about them, and a subtle elegance!
That’s really cool! I thought the same with the white interior so I chose black. I have ordered the white RWD with aero.

I completely agree that there is something about them I can not wait!

• Love
Reactions: Snowy77
Well finally had a chance to give her a proper clean. Comes up nice but I suspect the black will need regular cleaning. I think my driving style has changed, not necessarily faster overall (and not top speed) but the instantaneous torque means you can “squirt” for a second or 2 to find a gap/get away at lights/roundabouts.

Attachments

• CD00244D-8367-4E7B-92B0-C24E0D51B3D4.jpeg
    CD00244D-8367-4E7B-92B0-C24E0D51B3D4.jpeg
    757.4 KB · Views: 95