Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So he did arrive as planned on the 26/3. 4 hour time slot (1433-1833) 1600 and I'm slightly annoyed as daylight is against me and I wanted to detail the car. Get a call 1640, I am here 😂😂 I planned on a proper update on here but been up the wall. Those on Facebook may have seen some posts. But this is him

Attachments

• PXL_20220402_185205842~2.jpg
    PXL_20220402_185205842~2.jpg
    754.9 KB · Views: 73
My EDD has changed back to August 2022 again!

I’m new to the forum but like many, this is one of the most visited threads until car arrives .

It would be useful when posting to put what vehicle has been ordered and when so we can track see delays and what specs are being delayed..l. Just a thought

MYLR / White / 19" / ordered Mar 15 / EDD May 9-Jun 6

I’m new to the forum but like many, this is one of the most visited threads until car arrives .

It would be useful when posting to put what vehicle has been ordered and when so we can track see delays and what specs are being delayed..l. Just a thought

MYLR / White / 19" / ordered Mar 15 / EDD May 9-Jun 6
Probably just being reshuffled.

M3LR / MSM / 18" / ordered Mar 3 / EDD August 2022

To put this simply mthere is bound to be a lot of uncertainties about delivery dates and changes to EDD’s are to be expected. With Tesla’s Giga Shanghai production closed since March 28th ..with no end in sight ..it removes significant capacity from European deliveries. As a result changes that people are seeing are moving targets and knowing when people ordered and what there EDD are showing is likely only to add fuel to the fire of anxiety and in any case are most likely unreliable.