Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a car that has been left behind from March deliveries for some reason. I would check carefully as I bet it’s one that was damaged unloading and now repaired
There is a bit of a back story to this if you check my posts. Had to reject this car at 2 days notice at quarter end. It then popped up on inventory and was gone within 30 mins, so I think someone bought it. Maybe they couldn't get finance and its now become available again. No idea. I'll be going over it with a fine tooth comb come delivery day, though.

I'd hope with the lack of activity around deliveries, that it will be in tip top condition, but we will see!

I think Model Y's can be delivered from Berlin as Berlin is fully operational. On the other side, M3 will be coming from Shanghai, so those ordered are being affected.
There is a bit of a back story to this if you check my posts. Had to reject this car at 2 days notice at quarter end. It then popped up on inventory and was gone within 30 mins, so I think someone bought it. Maybe they couldn't get finance and its now become available again. No idea. I'll be going over it with a fine tooth comb come delivery day, though.

I'd hope with the lack of activity around deliveries, that it will be in tip top condition, but we will see!
It's going to be great. If it is swirly, get Tesla to sort it before the next wave of cars hit the beaches.
As you mention, they are probably not rushed of their feet at present and nor will the contract detailers😊.

Still loads of Teslas sat in Brent Cross carpark. I took this picture 5 mins ago.
7FB8550E-2210-462F-AF95-E99B3DA5F159.jpeg

Reactions: Rgascoigne71
I expected some confusing times with delivery dates but this is my week so far. Monday April 11th, paid deposit on an M3 RWD white aero wheels, basic model with website delivery estimate of February 2023. I thought, what with inflation etc I had better get my order in and fix the price..Downloaded app and estimated delivery was, as expected, February. On to Tuesday. The app reported an estimated delivery date of June 13th to June 30th. This was a shock.. a very nice shock but meant I had to start considering part exchange and so on, the payment method I chose was bank transfer. So first had to admit to my better half what I had gone and done a LOT earlier than planned !! I think I got away with it, but with the warning I was only allowed to mention Tesla ONCE a.day. Whether this allowance was transferrable to the next day or if it expired at midnight I didnt find out.. anyway… Yesterday, Sunday 17 April, while showing the estimated delivery date to a friend it magically changed right in front of me.. back to February.. Can anyone make any sense of this for me ? I can‘t see how it can suddenly just add another eight months. Is that not very extreme ..??
Hey Frank. Similar to me but I ordered through a lease company. When I called tesla for edd (as I can't see it on the app due to lease company ordering it) they said it would be this quarter.

Am I wrong in thinking that Brent Cross isn’t a delivery centre? Instead that’s a place to hire Tesla’s from? I think that explains why they’re all the same spec as well. Could be wrong though.
It was until recently. I think March was the last deliveries from Brent Cross. These cars have been there since March. Hire cars is what crossed my mind too. They are all base models.

Ordered a MYLR wht/blk 20” with Bluewater collection on the 12th March. My EDD has remained May 16 - June 13.
I booked another test drive today for my wife who didn’t get to drive before I ordered….while at the dealership I asked about my EDD and the likelihood of the delivery being delayed….the Tesla rep was adamant that it would be delivered in line with the dates I’d been given and it’s likely that that car had already been made and that it was just a case of sorting out logistics.

Just passing this on. Take with a necessary pinch of salt but he seemed v confident 🤞
EDD has just been pushed back…

Estimated Delivery: June 04 - June 30​