Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to see when you ordered yours and that the date has changed. ;)

I ordered the poverty spec (black seats) and also Bluewater but OD: April 10th... EDD: still May 28 - June 25
looks like a lot of people have got their edd changed today.. not sure what that means..
and this had to happen just when I decided to control my addiction of hitting refresh on this forum all the time!

Interesting! I don't have banking details in my account yet as far as I can see at all. I am using external, non-Tesla, finance though which might make a difference? The price and payment breakdown represents the external finance correctly, but there are no payment details to submit my "deposit" shown yet. I was expecting that to be shown once the invoice is generated, which I wasn't expecting to happen until a VIN is allocated at the earliest.
Exactly the same, No details of where to pay as yet.o_O

Changed to 19th-30th June for me too! Specs in signature
Please, as a means to reduce thread length, could folk do as above and put their specs in their signature. We’ve all got a mix of 3’s and Y’s so would save the questions.
Although I still believe in the 4-ball lottery which is Tesla mix and match. Model type, colour, wheels and interior. It’s not what you order, it’s what’s produced. Forget how, what means or when you pay, finance, cash, trade-in is irrelevant. If there’s a vehicle which matches your 4 numbers then it’s got your name on it!

I am now in the groovy June 23rd to 30th gang, collecting from Birmingham. I think I must now have watched every darn Tesla M3 video out there on youtube, and have turned into an avid Tesla spotter when out and about … I am beginning to get a bit bored of them tbh 🤣🤣, it will be reet weird having one on the drive … not much longer now 🤞, then it will be Hey ho Silver, away!

Last edited:
Reactions: JOL1 and Daedalus
My EDD still says “May 2022”. Hasn’t changed for a few weeks. I have a suspicion that this isn’t a good thing and will end up not receiving my vehicle this quarter.

Anyone else in same boat or experienced similar?
Yep I’ve got the same as you

Happened a few weeks back and not changed since. I did get the valuation for a trade in today… I was told this wouldn’t happen until they have a better idea of when my Tesla might be delivered.

I ordered 23/1
White RWD / black interior / aero wheels

Attachments

• 2A8793FA-2AB3-42B1-BB01-2BD46BD4CF54.jpeg
    2A8793FA-2AB3-42B1-BB01-2BD46BD4CF54.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 64