Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on the 26/01.... does the colour you ordered make any difference? I ordered deep blue and you don't see many of that colour on the road
Who knows I don’t even think the Tesla’s reps have any idea… most popular colours according to the Tesla website appear to be white with black interior (longest wait times)

Last quarter there was availability in new inventory with your spec

April - June 2023 for the white model with aero caps 😳

All other colours show Jan - Mar 2023

1652188719634.png

Reactions: partywme
And that's why the White Y's are being shipped and the White 3's RWD are not.
Isn't the white Model Y LR the same price as the white Model 3 LR?

Tbh maybe they use the motors to fill orders with the LR. I see where you're coming from. On the other hand, there might be more orders for the RWD and cant fulfil them all.

And given the Model Y is new to the UK, they might want more MY's on the roads and catch up with M3s for exposure.

April - June 2023 for the white model with aero caps 😳

All other colours show Jan - Mar 2023

View attachment 802515
The waiting time for the “poverty spec” has always been a lot longer than other specs. When I ordered the car I was offered to get the above with sport wheels with an earlier EDD of March instead of May.

I actually preferred the Aeros to the sport so stuck with the basic version

Model Y order here, EDD was 20th- 30th June, now has been removed from my account and displayed with: “We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.”

Model Y order here, EDD was 20th- 30th June, now has been removed from my account and displayed with: “We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.”
If you are leasing, your order may have been passed to your lease company for registration and first payment.