Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1652200358037.png

That looks promising, wonder how many of those heading our way

Hopefully too many.

That looks promising, wonder how many of those heading our way

Hope they are keeping to a high QA standard.

My EDD has updated at last! Two week window at the end of June!

When it narrows down to two weeks, does that mean it’s likely not to change drastically again? Or should I still take this EDD with a pinch of salt?

I'd suggest to take it with a pinch of salt. Mine has been at a two week window before (May/June) and then jumped to August and stayed there for a number of weeks.

Mine has moved very recently from August 2022 to a one week window June 23rd to June 30th. I'm crossing my fingers but still, it's not guaranteed. It is a 'estimated' delivery date after all.
Fingers crossed yours is on the boat!!!

My Model Y EDD has been 6th-30th June for several weeks now, but just changed to 5th Aug - 14th Sept. What are Tesla trying to do to me? Sold my Model 3 already and won't have a car for months now.
Someone please assure me it will change back to June.
Selling a car based on an estimated delivery date was quite brave.
It could change back to June, but it may not. You're welcome to join the small violin club, plenty of space :)

Reactions: mmackay911
So having stopped throwing my teddy in the corner regarding my EDD being pushed back to "July", what do we think are the chances of another boat anytime soon and is July realistic....

Spoke to customer services and their advice was to wait for the current shipment to arrive and try and snap up deliveries that aren't completed. Does anyone think that is likely?

Tesla Issues Recall for Potential Infotainment Screen Failures​

The EV company to address a computer problem that can occur during charging
By Jeff S. Bartlett
May 10, 2022

Effected vehicles:
  • Tesla Model 3 2022
  • Tesla Model S 2021-2022
  • Tesla Model X 2021-2022
  • Tesla Model Y 2022

Tesla Issues Recall for Potential Infotainment Screen Failures​

The EV company to address a computer problem that can occur during charging
By Jeff S. Bartlett
May 10, 2022

Effected vehicles:
  • Tesla Model 3 2022
  • Tesla Model S 2021-2022
  • Tesla Model X 2021-2022
  • Tesla Model Y 2022
Turn the voltage down on the CPU and down clock it slightly, job done.