Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just spoken with a senior advisor in Tesla and I was told that anyone that currently has a June EDD should now not expect their cars until next quarter, possibly as late as September or November. Also was told not to be surprised if there are further delays on this.

Was told today significantly fewer RHD cars than they expected on the boats that are set to leave.

😔

Reactions: Snowy77
I just spoken with a senior advisor in Tesla and I was told that anyone that currently has a June EDD should now not expect their cars until next quarter, possibly as late as September or November. Also was told not to be surprised if there are further delays on this.

Was told today significantly fewer RHD cars than they expected on the boats that are set to leave.

😔
OUCH.

😔
Yowzers!!

I wonder how that affects one of our business orders that still shows a 'May' EDD :rolleyes:

😔
Probably the ones without narrow EDDs.

My delivery location updated from Bluewater to Staines. I don’t think that was an option before but definitely prefer it as it’s much closer.

Did this change come in on email or text ? I put NEC Birmingham in to begin with, but the collection location has never shown anywhere on my account yet.

I'd be happy to collect anywhere in the triangle between Birmingham, Bluewater & Southampton to be honest.

My EDD just got updated (mid afternoon) from June 23 - June 30 to June 15 - June 30. Seems odd with no confirmed boats heading to the UK that could possibly make a June 15th delivery @ Bluewater
Looks familiar!

1652454759687.png

Bluewater here as well.

I also get this:

1652454960102.png

But the pay off balance thing has been there for about a month now.

Did this change come in on email or text ? I put NEC Birmingham in to begin with, but the collection location has never shown anywhere on my account yet.

I'd be happy to collect anywhere in the triangle between Birmingham, Bluewater & Southampton to be honest.
It appeared in my account today. I had to change my address as I moved house so had to resubmit my credit check details so I saw it was now Staines rather than Bluewater. It could be that others have changed as well but they don’t know yet.

• Informative
Reactions: Utumno

😔
They clearly have no clue. I just spoke to someone who said back end of June was still looking likely. MY White/black/19”

Surely they know what they’re going to ship to the UK this quarter, seems like time is running out for the factory to reopen and build more RHD cars…unless their estimation algorithm is very optimistic and sticking to those June dates?

Ah who knows, despite repeating the mantra “until you get a VIN, nothing matters” I can’t help being drawn into this Byzantine madness 🤪

Reactions: JOL1

😔
I’m convinced that there isn’t a single Tesla employee within the UK who has any idea what is coming over on these boats.

You should try it out… speak to 3 different reps and you’ll likely get 3 completely different answers.

So unless the senior advisor is based in Shanghai I wouldn’t worry about what they say