Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just spoken with a senior advisor in Tesla and I was told that anyone that currently has a June EDD should now not expect their cars until next quarter, possibly as late as September or November. Also was told not to be surprised if there are further delays on this.

Was told today significantly fewer RHD cars than they expected on the boats that are set to leave.

😔
FUD

I’m convinced that there isn’t a single Tesla employee within the UK who has any idea what is coming over on these boats.

You should try it out… speak to 3 different reps and you’ll likely get 3 completely different answers.

So unless the senior advisor is based in Shanghai I wouldn’t worry about what they say
Agreed

To be honest at this point in time, I’m more worried about driving my Tesla out of the hangar when it eventually does turn up and dodging all the other new teslas than this EDD psychodrama 😃

Just had my MYLR (original EDD when ordered in March : June 5-30) moved from « 5 August - 4 September » to a closer, but more vague « Est: July ».
Not sure if it’s a good sign or a bad sign given that there isn’t even a day range anymore…

I’ve been so lucky I!
A colleagues wife took delivery off a Model Y in March and through a fluke of a conversation he told me she was struggling with it. The lucky bit was it was the spec of car I’ve ordered and the car has 230 miles on the clock. Right place right time
For those of you go have ordered a Model Y get ready to have a sore face as you won’t stop smiling

Attachments

• 4AC1C2D4-4D4E-4FD7-8C30-62B0580B8709.png
    4AC1C2D4-4D4E-4FD7-8C30-62B0580B8709.png
    745.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 243FFED0-97CA-4EF4-98AD-459F64A671D3.png
    243FFED0-97CA-4EF4-98AD-459F64A671D3.png
    725 KB · Views: 50
When did you get the final payment through and order date?
On Wednesday and early April, not really worried about the delay but annoyed they asked for final payment alluding to the fact it was required for the car to be delivered between 24-30th June. I find it quite misleading

No doubt the finance offer will expire also, I'm tempted to contact them and ask them to put the money back in my account , it's a decent sum I'm not earning interest on or invested .

I will then pay it when there is an actual car built for me and either at the docks or on its way. There are no guarantees this Soetmeber date will be met

Just about had enough of all this roller coaster ride i ordered a blue performance m3 with black interior in March two weeks ago told it would definitely be delivered in june today the edd went to August i phoned tesla and was told due to supply issues i would be lucky if i see it before late August early September

This red with white interior with advanced autopilot popped up on the tesla site i hum and arred the decided to buy it i will use it to my blue one turns up and may even part ex it for the performance when it eventually turns up

Attachments

• F15763CC-B4AC-4969-986B-675B237D1A57.jpeg
    F15763CC-B4AC-4969-986B-675B237D1A57.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 97535ADA-FBCC-4D12-BBA3-AC257738BE2C.png
    97535ADA-FBCC-4D12-BBA3-AC257738BE2C.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Snowy77
Just about had enough of all this roller coaster ride i ordered a blue performance m3 with black interior in March two weeks ago told it would definitely be delivered in june today the edd went to August i phoned tesla and was told due to supply issues i would be lucky if i see it before late August early September

This red with white interior with advanced autopilot popped up on the tesla site i hum and arred the decided to buy it i will use it to my blue one turns up and may even part ex it for the performance when it eventually turns up
You have been around since March and you’ve had enough? 😂 (face palm)

There’s people on this forum been waiting over 6 months…

LOL March

I'm waiting since November and I know other people in Europe who are waiting since August 2021.