Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mind sharing the aliexpress link you got this from pls?
I remember this!!

All over my floor HERE

Link to some of the bits HERE

(bought as gift for me!)

(USBC to USBC so passengers in the rear can charge their Android phones) - Swap to Apple lightning cable for iphone

I still have the stuff sitting in my office at home. Tormenting me.

🤪😁

Edit : adding ali links to the ones I got... just change account to UK / English and it converts to ££

Sorry forgot to add, all the above items passed my beady quality check eyes, absolutely no quality issues at all. I had doubts ordering, but to my great surprise all grade A, and well wrapped / shipped for me. +1

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JOL1 and Daedalus
Reactions: Toblerone
I thought that Tesla only did collections from Staines between 31st October and around 25th March as they use the car park at Thorpe Park which is closed during these dates.

Thats what the Tesla guy told us when my mate collected his M3LR last December.

Could be mistaken though!

I thought that Tesla only did collections from Staines between 31st October and around 25th March as they use the car park at Thorpe Park which is closed during these dates.

Thats what the Tesla guy told us when my mate collected his M3LR last December.

Could be mistaken though!
I believe the new site is located on the causeway coming from egham towards staines bridge on the left

Reactions: rrajah
Well I find petty that they're not including those console trays for instance. Same for wheel locks which are standard with every carmaker (yes, fewer alloys thefts nowadays but still...). For the MY the lack of parcel shelf where there is no OEM and you have to resort to 3rd party sellers is quite ridiculous as well.

Understood. None of that tickles me the way it tickles you but that’s very much personal choice.

Quiet on here today so I thought I'd post a couple of pics of the unnecessary accessories/missing OEM fitments (delete as applicable) recently installed in the M3.
Both eBay with the cover coming from China in 13 days. Yes it needs ironing,... on it😂
IMG_1466.jpeg
IMG_1467.jpeg

Let me guess, you’re single?
Married 42 years and got 2 grandchildren. I don't get out much.🤣

Thank God for Google.😁