Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well deserved snowy… you’ve been here for what feels like a decade!!!! (And well within your right to have the odd moan in here… unlike some 😉)
I'm just ecstatic the guys and girls at Tesla Shanghai were able to get Snowy out when they did whilst remaining safe and healthy. This has been a long journey since November, but I feel everything happens for a reason. Snowy will arrive when she's ready :)

Thanks for the best wishes guys. You kept me sane.

Now, it's BOAT WATCHING TIME! Still don't officially know WHAT boat she's on.

🍻

Last edited:
I'm just ecstatic the guys and girls at Tesla Shanghai were able to get Snowy out when they did whilst remaining safe and healthy. This has been a long journey since November, but I feel everything happens for a reason. Snowy will arrive when she's ready :)

Now, it's BOAT WATCHING TIME! Still don't officially know WHAT boat she's on but I guess most made an educated guess at MORNING PEACE.

🍻
I think its THEBEN and the 600 cars to UK rumour is likely true

• Love
Reactions: Snowy77
I think its THEBEN and the 600 cars to UK rumour is likely true
I examined every pixel of the footage for any RHD vehicles in that awful 320 res. After a few minutes of looking, literally everything looked like a minecraft car 😆

1653382097595.png

Now, it's BOAT WATCHING TIME! Still don't officially know WHAT boat she's on but I guess most made an educated guess at MORNING PEACE.

🍻
Mate so happy for you and the fam! Hope the kids are just as excited as you are! :D

You think she's on MORNING PEACE? That would mean it's a pretty early match after departure no?

Reactions: Snowy77
What is also interesting about this quarter is that we haven't seen Shanghai GF contribute anything towards the Hertz order, which was expected.
I wonder whether this will now be fulfilled wholly by Fremont?

Oct 2021 Announcement of order of 100,000 Tesla vehicles stated delivery to begin by Nov 2022. Many Hertz locations in USA and UK already stock M3 and MY for rentals today so assume they have already received some stock from GF-S (from productions between Oct 2021 thru Apri 2022) and GC-Freemont (since Oct 2021 thru present). Noteworthy, the daily Hertz hire rental of a Model Y in UK is 394 pounds per day and in USA is only 110 dollars per day

Last edited: