Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting excited.

MSM, Black Interior, 20" Ordered 19th March (Trafford collection).. Me EDD had been saying 25 to 30th June but then a couple of days ago it disappeared and replaced with a message to check my Tesla account.. Just opened the app (15th time today) and it now shows 20th to 30th June so changed within the last 15 minutes... No Vin in the source code yet.

Reactions: guicane
Mine just changed from 23-30 June to September ?

Tesla informed me "
We have a shipment coming out to us so I can reassure you these date on you account will be brought forward
15:43
These changes are made based on different factors. We don't control these changes. But I can reassure you this date is not your set date"

Last edited:
Getting excited.

MSM, Black Interior, 20" Ordered 19th March (Trafford collection).. Me EDD had been saying 25 to 30th June but then a couple of days ago it disappeared and replaced with a message to check my Tesla account.. Just opened the app (15th time today) and it now shows 20th to 30th June so changed within the last 15 minutes... No Vin in the source code yet.
Tesla just told me on the phone that my EDD is June. Its seems there is another ship on the way.

Just spoke to an agent who said that despite my date still showing June 17-30, there is only a 10% chance of receiving it during that window and it will now probably be July-Sept. Obviously reading a script about the Chinese lockdown and how terrible it is that we will have to wait .....:(

Mine just changed from 21-30 June to September. I kinda expected as much considering I’m an order new-born compared to others (1st of May). Let's see how the next few weeks pan out.

One positive is that I can start to plan a trip at the end of June that I was holding off on due to the EDD overlap. I know I would rather the Y though!

Congrats to those who’ve received great news, happy VINday! So excited to read these updates, gives me chills.
If you’re still waiting then please hang in there, these Teslas are simply awesome, I honestly don’t believe there’s anything better out there. I’ve had mine 7 weeks and already done 3000+ miles (for context, I work from home!) and am only supposed to do 10k per year.

Congrats to those who’ve received great news, happy VINday! So excited to read these updates, gives me chills.
If you’re still waiting then please hang in there, these Teslas are simply awesome, I honestly don’t believe there’s anything better out there. I’ve had mine 7 weeks and already done 3000+ miles (for context, I work from home!) and am only supposed to do 10k per year.
This is why I chose 16k miles per annum on my lease 🤣

Agreed! Even though I'm not one of the lucky ones (and only ordered a few weeks ago so absolutely not complaining) seeing these VINs coming through is really nice to see after a turbulent few months.

Reactions: ScorpioRising
You know what? I’m the same. Might have to change the 10k. It’s also the first car I have ever had that I’ve washed TWICE in one day 😊