Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m hoping it’s real this time. VIN is in source code. I will be more confident when they add a final invoice to the account. But I’m happier than I was earlier today!
I did get some Tesla vision thing that I had to agree to in my account so that was also a positive sign, I’m doing a trade in for a Model 3, hopefully they can provide a set date soon so I know when to ask for the final settlement letter

Just had a call from the Teslas trade in team to confirm bank details and I asked about arrangements for collections at Bluewater. He said that they’re no longer doing collections from Bluewater and are moving these to Staines instead. I took the opportunity to switch to Southampton….
Interesting info, cheers. Staines is a 3 and half hour round trip for me, Bluewater is 45 mins round trip. That's going to be a pest! 😒

Bear in mind all - we have a "VIN in source" - the VIN isn't official until it appears on the page without inspecting the source...

So in many cases - Octopus and Leasing co's may not have a VIN until its "official". Thats my current theory...!
☝️ this.

Lease customers aren't going to see VIN's until they're absolutely official. Lease companies won't be sniffing for json or html payloads :)

Reactions: T_MY and MrMoonUK