Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG..

These are great names and actually unique and original unlike my ripoff name from wall-e.

I feel like I should rename again..
Don't worry, I'll pick something that hasn't been taken. 😁

Love the name that's a reference to star trek also. 😉 (Crazy horse)
I like wall-E / Eva - very clever. Won’t work for my blue one if it ever gets here - got me thinking though!

Currently it is called: Mirage

Last edited:
Just to change the topic slightly (and to take my mind of the fact I still have to wait several months according to my EDD)
I would like to propose the topic of - Naming Your Car. :)

I have ordered a Blue MY/LR - and was going to name it 'Jarvis' until I found out that this is the second most common name for electric cars.
I have now decided on another name but was also interested in what names everyone else came up with...

And please don't tell me you are one of those people who never name a car - We all do at some point.. lol.

I'm looking for the most unique name! :) (And like I said, I have a name already --- 'Eva')

Now Your Turn.
After a lot of debate with my wife (probably more than it took to name our daughter) we have agreed on the name Travis.
Travis will join Brad the BMW in our fleet and will be replacing Keith the Kia E-Niro. Previous Cars have been Percy the Passat, Polly the Passat and Trevor the TVR (I miss him!)

I have ordered a Blue MY/LR - and was going to name it 'Jarvis' until I found out that this is the second most common name for electric cars.
I have now decided on another name but was also interested in what names everyone else came up with...
Leave it to the 10yr old daughter. Kids have an affinity for plucking names out of the air, and it adds some sentimental value to :D

SNOWY all the way! Hooray for no yellow option! 😁😆

Just to change the topic slightly (and to take my mind of the fact I still have to wait several months according to my EDD)

And please don't tell me you are one of those people who never name a car - We all do at some point.. lol.

I'm looking for the most unique name! :) (And like I said, I have a name already --- 'Eva')

Now Your Turn.
Y Front

Cool! Mine is being trailored from Staines to Cranliegh for a spa treat. They are very busy at present and so he will not be ready until 10:00 am on the 7th July🥲.
(I hope it's worth it).

But (uncharacteristically ) I digress........further off thread...

The point is that on pickup from her pamper, we have to dive to Bury St Edmunds via a stop at Cambridge. Not a corridor exactly bursting with superchargers, though Uxbridge would/could work; 43 miles (plus 10 for getting lost and not doing what SWMBO "suggests").

It all add's a frisson of adventure into the unknown....a bit like your first Uber ( in my case, also my last).

Will the spa use up much of her life source during the pampering? Maybe she could be tucked up next to a wall socket at night........
Did I refer to Lizzie as "He" Outragious! Can't have a boy car with that kind of acceleration......she's a fast woman and she is named after my late much lamented sister who was nearest to me in age and was a wonderful daughter, sister, wife and mother. She could also chuck a V8 around the roads of Massachusetts.

I have bought carpets (for summer, before the winter mats go on) and had the corners monogrammed Lizzie Pym; she bore that name, her husband's,for many years longer than her maiden name so, that seemed right.

Lizzie would have really enjoyed the insanity serious endevours and fun focus of the EDD Club. She would have shared my enthusiasm for Tesla and probably ordered one.

This is the first time I have ever named my car beyond an abbreviation of the model or brand; the Mini, the B, the TR, the 3 (Beamer) the 5 (beamer) Saarby, the X ......and now "The Lizzie Pym".

Oh! I forgot; the Lambo' and Dino...................they were my dream cars...ya get me!

Reactions: ean36t