Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just read the pcp agreement they sent. I probably haven't read one before, but couple of strange points. It says that I have to inform my insurance Tesla are the owners. Also, I can't sell the car or alter it in any way???
That’s quite normal. You are only the registered keeper but the finance company own the vehicle. You can only sell the car when you have paid the finance off. Altering the car means significant changes … ie you can add PPF or wrap, change wheels etc but it has to be easily reversible so the car can be returned as originally specified and expected but the financier. BMW have the same terms.

Woohoo car just delivered last 30 mins, however have a message on the dash "Delivery Status, Not Started Delivery Status" yellow triangle. Any thoughts ? Is this related to the fact its a lease and adding me as a driver for Appp Access?

287592720_552814149683949_6501463744907923788_n.jpg

Attachments

• delivery status.jpg
    delivery status.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 51
Excellent! So, one of the first from GiGa Boyne. :)
Transparent parcel shelf?
Hah !

This is MiC car and does have parcel shelf !, who knew I'd get excited about a parcel shelf!

working so havent driven further than into my driveway, so will report back later ! (did notice PSI all set to 40/41psi ! which is good.)

Last edited:
Morning everyone. Saw some posts asking questions of people who collected/got delivery this past week so thought I'd make an account and post in here!

Collected my Red M3 RWD on Friday from Bristol.
  • Ordered in December
  • Came with mobile charger
  • 51% battery
  • No marks or scuffs. Wasn't completely clean outside, but was spotless inside
After having it for a couple of days and doing a drive from Bristol to London yesterday, I'm absolutely in love with the car. But I need to get a charger fitted to my house, as my original plan of just charging at public chargers locally to me is just ridiculous (78p per kWh, insane cost).
Was this inventory?