Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo car just delivered last 30 mins, however have a message on the dash "Delivery Status, Not Started Delivery Status" yellow triangle. Any thoughts ? Is this related to the fact its a lease and adding me as a driver for Appp Access?

View attachment 821692
Tried a 2 button steering wheel reset or a power cycle as described in the manual?
Otherwise call the lease-co I guess…

Reactions: Shmern
Maybe this was asked already, but are the newly delivered model y with the 82kw battery?
I believe they do (but don’t have a car to confirm)

Anyway, I’m starting the rumour that Q3 cars come with the 4680 battery. Please help me to spread this for entertainment whilst I wait till September/October for delivery.

I believe they do (but don’t have a car to confirm)

Anyway, I’m starting the rumour that Q3 cars come with the 4680 battery. Please help me to spread this for entertainment whilst I wait till September/October for delivery.
Hardly a forum whose primary purpose is entertainment generated by creating false rumours. Many use this forum to source relevant information and experiences. Surely its best to concentrate on facts rathe than fiction ? Hopefully your comment was said "tongue in cheek"i suspect it was

If anyone was after blue

1656346730241.png

D Day minus three-ish for you and for me it's just Two-ish
Are you still happy with red or looking for blue-ish?
Yes mate, trying hard not to think about it too much.

Thursday will come soon enough and can't wait to see it & take some pictures to share.

I must admit I've seen very few (if any) red ones being delivered so a chance to show people how nice it will look.

I did originally order a blue MY but sat thinking about it always wanted a red one so changed it quickly to the red I always wanted deep down.😁
Tim's Model Y.jpg

Good things do come to those who wait. I had the magic call from Tesla today, I have been matched to cancellation and collecting this Thursday. Collecting 4PM from Bristol, if any else is around drop me a DM. Can’t believe it’s actually happened yet. For those of you reading and waiting it appears the day does come. I have been waiting since January…..

@JOL1 Give it a rest.
And please do not send me anymore personal messages, critical otherwise. I won't say anymore on the matter or I will run the risk of being characterised and an online bully when it fact.................
Nice one Watty. I reckon jols just jealous of your parcel shelf (and my to be Q3 delivered MY with a 4680 battery*) 😉

Or was it the air suspension they were fitting in Q3?!

*Entertainment disclaimer for those who need it.

Good things do come to those who wait. I had the magic call from Tesla today, I have been matched to cancellation and collecting this Thursday. Collecting 4PM from Bristol, if any else is around drop me a DM. Can’t believe it’s actually happened yet. For those of you reading and waiting it appears the day does come. I have been waiting since January…..
Marvellous news! Congratulations. Coming as a surprise with almost immediate delivery is super sweet. Enjoy.

Reactions: Frizzy
Nice one Watty. I reckon jols just jealous of your parcel shelf (and my to be Q3 delivered MY with a 4680 battery*) 😉

Or was it the air suspension they were fitting in Q3?!

*Entertainment disclaimer for those who need it.
You hear too, I thought Elon only confided in me☹️
Yes; air suspension but not like the S; it will be voice activated😀

• Funny
Reactions: Toblerone