Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The reason you received 2022.16.3 Update is you have set the update preference to "Advanced" which causes the vehicle to start getting every single content-containing patch (not necessarily the bugfix patches,) the first day they become generally available but that means the car receives and runs every update whether stable or buggy. I turned it off and to standard as it became annoying becoming Tesla's "Alpha Tester" at my own risk and also one's own valuable time as each minor update takes a minimum of 30min to download and further time to install. I remain on the latest stable update 2022.12.3.2 for the last two (2) months and awaiting the next stable update. Some erroneously are of the opinion this setting seems to make no difference at all, yet it does, it's like downloading the public beta of iOS and Android system software, you do it at your own risk and time. I used to think it doesn't hurt, I get to see new features sooner rather than later until upon install of the latest iOS beta software my iPhone became blocked and after hours of wasted time on the phone and more at the Apple store their tech advised there's nothing they can do other than replace the phone, they took my barely new phone and replaced with a factory refurbished. Needless to state, I removed the beta and never subscribed again. Instead, I spend the extra wasted time downloading and installing bug-ridden Tesla updates, on installing 3rd party options that make the vehicle a more complete and functional vehicle, like installation of an Automatic front-bonnet Frunk opener, installation of an Android Auto/Apple CarPlay extra monitor in order to run any apps not just provided by Tesla, a 24-hour Dashcam with its own 48-hour external battery so one can capture and save continuous recording versus Tesla's which only records and overwrites every 2-hours and is known to be quite buggy, adding weatherstrip noise reduction kits for frunk, trunk, all the doors and the moon roof which makes the opening and closing of all mechanical doors and hatches much more waterproof and firm
Cool story bro 😎

Who’s defining specific release numbers as “stable”?

Limited Company Question

End of July picked up MY. V5 arrived couple of days later. V5 only says my company name. How do I include my name to say my company is owner and me registered keeper. Or does it not matter. Thanks everyone.

Well there are my’s sat there waiting to be loaded and the morning chorus is the only ship that will make it in time for the new Edd’s that are appearing
The MYs could be going anywhere surely? I'd just be surprised if there had been MYs made for the UK before the lines went down, doesn't make much sense. With that being said, I really do hope you're right.

Last edited:
Reactions: BushFox
Limited Company Question

End of July picked up MY. V5 arrived couple of days later. V5 only says my company name. How do I include my name to say my company is owner and me registered keeper. Or does it not matter. Thanks everyone.
if your financed through you company and insured through your company then log box will be fine in your company name only.

Reactions: Raj2022
If Mr M's observations are on track I am hoping by the end of the month we should start seeing a narrowing pattern of EDDs.

Pure 100% speculation here but this may be the 1st shipment to cater for all backlogged cars orderd Feb/March with Aug/Sept EDDs and possibly another ship soon after to cater for the April/May and possibly June ODs with Sept/Oct EDDs. With the exception that matching may happen earlier/later between EDDs.

So end of this month feels like it could bring some clarity of what's to come. 🤞

From WuWa, Model Y production allegedly starts on the 12th.👍🏼

Keep cool everyone and enjoy your weekend, it's gonna be a hot 🔥 one! 😊

That all sound very logical and I really hope it turns out that way. EDD movements throughout Q2 have been notoriously illogical. Of course the Shanghai lockdown hardly helped.
My M3LR EDD has just narrowed as well, but to Sep20-Sep30 from Aug15-Sep14!
I ordered on 14/2/22 presumably just missing out on the Q2 deliveries, as a few people with similar specs and order dates were fortunate enough to get matched and take delivery at the end of June.
I’m obviously banking on this new EDD just being another one of those ups and downs and still have my fingers crossed for that first ship🤞🤞🤞🤞

Talking of updates, Snowy got this last night:

1657449157149.png

Exciting stuff! I quite like these updates :D

Existing RWD orders being completely ignored. Pure speculation but there has been 2x price increases totalling over £5k which I suspect Tesla is trying not to deliver on.

My order was made in January (before price increases) with a current EDD of November-December

I think they’re trying to get as many RWD’s orders to cancel or upgrade to more expensive models

Existing RWD orders being completely ignored. Pure speculation but there has been 2x price increases totalling over £5k which I suspect Tesla is trying not to deliver on.

My order was made in January (before price increases) with a current EDD of November-December

I think they’re trying to get as many RWD’s orders to cancel or upgrade to more expensive models
Pretty sure that's false. Mostly RWD model 3s have been delivered where I live, at the expense of M3P and M3LR. It probably all comes to your location and Tesla's shipment logistics.

• Disagree
Reactions: James7C2
Pretty sure that's false. Mostly RWD model 3s have been delivered where I live, at the expense of M3P and M3LR. It probably all comes to your location and Tesla's shipment logistics.
My RWD was due in May but pushed back to December yet they're still pumping out performance and LR 🤷‍♂️ I don't recall reading about any being delivered in Q2 or even having Q3 dates

Reactions: partywme
If Mr M's observations are on track I am hoping by the end of the month we should start seeing a narrowing pattern of EDDs.

Pure 100% speculation here but this may be the 1st shipment to cater for all backlogged cars orderd Feb/March with Aug/Sept EDDs and possibly another ship soon after to cater for the April/May and possibly June ODs with Sept/Oct EDDs. With the exception that matching may happen earlier/later between EDDs.

So end of this month feels like it could bring some clarity of what's to come. 🤞

From WuWa, Model Y production allegedly starts on the 12th.👍🏼

Keep cool everyone and enjoy your weekend, it's gonna be a hot 🔥 one! 😊
Had my EDD changed again- now showing November to January.

What a rollercoaster 😅

Was hoping I got mine in Sept but oh well!

For people moaning about RWD my LR just got a new EDD from september - nov down to Nov - January. I am hoping that isn't correct or come September time I will start to become very irritated with Tesla. MY are being thrown out for people who ordered in May.