Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a quick count up on the excellent Frizzy Tesla Database for MY orders. Obviously not everyone who has ordered a car will be on there but a good snapshot of whats going on. Apologies if i've miss countedo_O

Collected; order month and number of cars, January 1, February 4, March 15.
Waiting; order month and number of cars, January 0, February 4, March 24.
Glad that the database is helping!

I do have this message on mine and asking for payment in the portal, but EDD is Nov-Jan! RWD basic M3.

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

Is this message of significance? Never had the VIN message before.

A colleague of mine has a Polestar on order via Lex which was due for delivery this month, he had an email last week saying it'll be January now, another colleague has a Q4 etron on order also via Lex and they say they don't even have an estimate on when that will arrive and they've already waited for 6 months. Seems to be the same story whatever you order at the moment.

I am also a Feb order and still waiting
As only a percentage (I know not what) of Model Y purchasers subscribe to this forum, we don't know the full magnitude of those who missed graduating with the class Q2.

Never having been lucky at raffles or Lottery etc I feel very fortunate to have received my prize on 29/06.

I just hope that you and others EDD purgatory, might find solace in this forum as I did during my EDD roller coaster ride....it will come to a happy conclusion.

Now then SWMBO says. "Finding solace! Have you been reading Fred Nietzsche again. You found much much more; Information, opinions, angst shared with like minded Tesla loonies,the disappointments and, perhaps, most valuable of all, a damn good laugh... and amen to that"

As only a percentage (I know not what) of Model Y purchasers subscribe to this forum, we don't know the full magnitude of those who missed graduating with the class Q2.

Never having been lucky at raffles or Lottery etc I feel very fortunate to have received my prize on 29/06.

I just hope that you and others EDD purgatory, might find solace in this forum as I did during my EDD roller coaster ride....it will come to a happy conclusion.

Now then SWMBO says. "Finding solace! Have you been reading Fred Nietzsche again. You found much much more; Information, opinions, angst shared with like minded Tesla loonies,the disappointments and, perhaps, most valuable of all, a damn good laugh... and amen to that"
Have I seen you cruising in said prize near Battersea Square around 1pm today or was it a different Red/White Y sporting a LB22 plate? 😀

Have I seen you cruising in said prize near Battersea Square around 1pm today or was it a different Red/White Y sporting a LB22 plate? 😀
:D Guilty as charged. Hammered the 😅A/C to day. Traffic horrendous.

Were you in a shiny Black?

After our excellent Suffolk sojourn (Thursday morning straight from the detailers to Sunday evening), I was surprised that whilst not having been conscience of lengthy drives, we actually covered 460 miles. The "miles mount up when you are enjoying yourself" effect was due to the effortless nature of the Y and the beautiful country roads....oops and SWMBO by my side 😅.

Now then.... SWMBO says"Tell them how pleased you were that the Suffolk farmers trim back their hedgerows. Unlike those runs into the Surrey Hills, I did not hear one .."My f king gelcoat" and the drive was all the better for it......... though, perhaps little easier on the 30 to 90 next time please.
PS I fancied a toy boy......... but I have had to put up with his boy's toys"

Last edited:
Reactions: WllXM
So funny!
I wish…. Pedestrian until Q3 deliveries (hopefully).
But that Red definitely made me turn my head around!
Sorry! Insensitive of me not to have checked your EDD. :)

And thank you.

Following bug genocide on the M11 yesterday, I was to be found removing the evidence at 5 am this a morning prior to running SWMBO to Peter Jones.

I love the EV discounts from TFL. Though SWMBO thought my flipping the bird at every ULEZ sign a little excessive.

Last edited:
Check my sig for the details of a much older M3 RWD order than yours, currently EDD’d for Q4 2022.

Whatever the reasons for it, M3’s are on back order, RWD M3’s doubly so.
Yes! You are right; all the signs point to the prioritising Y orders over those for Model 3.

Maybe tweet Elon;) ...tell him it's time he put the 3 in SEXY...........Ah!......... OoooK!

Last edited:
Hi all, been a while since I chimed in! Been aware of increased speculation / chatter / activity recently, particularly with people getting yet more revised EDDs.... which now has me a bit wary....

Our EDD hasn't budged in about 5 or 6 weeks now I think. Ordered mid April, EDD Sept / Oct.

Call me paranoid but should I be at all twitchy at having such a static EDD?!

Hi all, been a while since I chimed in! Been aware of increased speculation / chatter / activity recently, particularly with people getting yet more revised EDDs.... which now has me a bit wary....

Our EDD hasn't budged in about 5 or 6 weeks now I think. Ordered mid April, EDD Sept / Oct.

I'm losing touch a bit; is your concern that the EDD hasn't shortened or that it has not lengthened relative to other members of the class of Q3 hopefuls?

This is the TeslaTeam's breath catching period after the last day of term so maybe give them a call at some some stage.

I'd approach it on the basis of looking for optimism around an earlier date.

Reactions: Rensteruk

I can imagine how you feel… I think you keep your eyes peeled for when the shipments start moving… that’s when most EDDs get confirmed

I am in thesame boat, my EDD hasn't budged either in about 5 or 6 weeks now I think. Ordered mid April, EDD Sept / Oct.