Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve done that a few times thanks, but no luck (and often you have to sign back in to the site once a day when clicking through from the app, which surely counts as a refresh too).

I’ve had a couple of EDD changes during May and Jun, just nothing lately.

I kind of wonder (again, with my current EDD being 12.09-27.10 straddling two quarters) if myself and those around me are in a holding pattern as potential to make Q3 but could also slip to Q4 - I hope not!

Quite normal on your long run up to receiving your car.;)

Mine did exactly the same then low and behold a date appeared with a weeks window dating 23 June 30 June (yes 1 week window) and my car arrived on 30 June.

Good luck.
Similar. Although, before that, I had discovered the VIN in the page code and so was already approaching a place somewhere between hysteria and euphoria.:oops:

Reactions: Toblerone
To all the Graduating Class of Q2: Don't you just love a bit of deja vu.....
There's now a separate thread for 'the Graduating Class of Q2'. A lot of people visiting this thread are still waiting and whilst its great and welcomed to have 'the class of Q2's' knowledge and experience shared here its also a bit annoying having this thread spammed by those who have their cars (I know you all share our pain and constantly moving EEDs etc and can empathise). For discussions between the Q2 owners, it would be better to post those in the thread 'Q2 Collections - new owners thread'.

Out of interest, has anyone else’s app stopped showing the EDD? Mine disappeared about 2 weeks ago now.

I can click through and view it in the web browser under ‘your car’ still (although the date itself hasn’t changed for ~3 weeks). Rang them last week and the guy said all looks fine and as expected, he’s heard of this happening occasionally. (I’ve already tried signing out/in and reinstall the app).

Fwiw, he said I’d get it in q3 but clearly that’s to be taken as his hunch rather than anything more. Thanks
I spoke to Tesla yesterday and they said that all lease customers' EDD was showing as unknown on their system, but this wasn't unexpected. They seemed to give the indication that there would be a lot of deliveries in August/September.

There's now a separate thread for 'the Graduating Class of Q2'. A lot of people visiting this thread are still waiting and whilst its great and welcomed to have 'the class of Q2's' knowledge and experience shared here its also a bit annoying having this thread spammed by those who have their cars (I know you all share our pain and constantly moving EEDs etc and can empathise). For discussions between the Q2 owners, it would be better to post those in the thread 'Q2 Collections - new owners thread'.
Is there? Have you a link? Please

2 weeks of ownership!

I thought I'd log in and provide an update.

However.

Returning to this thread and the talk of EDD's changing, EDD's disappearing, EDD's going down to a week window instead of a month window, etc, has really brought back some emotions I thought I had shifted.

I'm calling this EDDPTSD.

In short, I feel for all you guys still waiting. Still counting my lucky chickens that I got mine at the end of June after ordering in Feb.

F*ck me though, it's worth the wait. What a machine.

I'm just happy that between me and the Mrs, she's not the only person in our house now that has something battery powered to spend a lot of time with.....

It’s very promising to hear they expect to have various and multiple shipments throughout Aug/Sep.

Although I’ve become as obsessed as most since placing my order, I’ve only really picked up on the shipping craziness at the end of Q2, so was not fully aware how many shipments come in during months 1 and 2 of the quarter (and not just the mad scramble at the end).