Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I think Q1 wasn't too bad for deliveries. Q2 when a lot of us were due to get deliveries was virtually non existent. I expected to be knocked back to Q3 but for some reason have been exiled to the end of Q4!
If i was a betting man i would be hopeful for Q3 . things change with Tesla and a lot of M3 are on the way. Fingers crossed. Take EDD with a pinch of salt . expect them to change in 2 weeks

EDD solved!

12ETcAyWE6TjHy.gif

I ordered direct with Tesla - my EDD has changed a few times but showing the same as you.

I did have Sept 19-30th but now changed to Nov 20th to Jan 4th.

I think it’ll probably change again a few times, but seems like our cars might be Q4 delivery.
I too had September for my MY blue / Black / 20’s but that moved to Nov 20th - Jan 4th then today Nov 14th - Dec 29th. I don’t know why I torture myself by keeping looking knowing that it will be Q4 and I should just sit back and wait for a text in November (hopefully)

I ordered direct with Tesla - my EDD has changed a few times but showing the same as you.

I did have Sept 19-30th but now changed to Nov 20th to Jan 4th.

I think it’ll probably change again a few times, but seems like our cars might be Q4 delivery.
Looks like you may be in the same quarter as me…. Here’s hoping they under promise and over deliver! (Wishful thinking!)

Reactions: bainsy
Tesla don't build to order. For your order to be matched it would depend on your exterior/interior colour choice, if Tesla built any in that combination for that shipment and where you are in that specific queue.

🤞
Exactly. Though while they don't build to order, they do know the percentage of combinations and the factory will output the same combination percentages based on the current orders. If that makes any sense?

Exactly. Though while they don't build to order, they do know the percentage of combinations and the factory will output the same combination percentages based on the current orders. If that makes any sense?
Yeah, it's not like Vauxhall decades ago with fields full of Red Astras that no one wants.

Their build schedule is based on a combination of current orders, history and predictions (although not too much of this at the moment with such a large backlog). But if you have a rare combination Tesla aren't going to suddenly build it just because your order is getting too old - they need enough orders to make an efficient batch.

Reactions: SparksTheory