Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had a EDD of August 10th to September 24th and it is still saying the same. But nervous my car isn't on one of these ships as I still haven't been assigned a VIN yet. It is a Model 3 RWD (grey - black interior - standard wheels) live in England. Just wondering when should I start getting disappointed that this EDD is not true
I spoke to Tesla support just now, asking if there's a VIN assigned as my EDD from my lease company is early September. They basically said they have no idea where the lease companies get their EDD from given Tesla have it as blank until it's you're assigned a car.

I spoke to Tesla support just now, asking if there's a VIN assigned as my EDD from my lease company is early September. They basically said they have no idea where the lease companies get their EDD from given Tesla have it as blank until it's you're assigned a car.
Lease company EDDs generally are the last month of the quarter by default as they dont have a clue.

Reactions: MS88
Did anyone else just get the below email and have a momentary rush of excitement until they read it.

1658919718833.png

Hi MS88, I am doing doing leasing. I am doing the Tesla Loan. What number did you use to speak to Tesla Support?

We’re in the watch with interest period of the quarter, many M3 customers getting excited with VINS and some MY customers also, especially for white cars. Would love to see a few more ships setting off in the next week or so or hopes will begin to fade. UK to China please make me a MSM one with my name on it, please please please.

This was discussed a bit recently, but....

Anyone (buying through their business, not personal) had their Black horse finance expire, and then got finance through forza?

Pain free process updating things with tesla?
I actually tried Forza today, spoke to someone then got cut off, I called straight back and pretty sure they were picking up the phone and putting it straight down twice in a row, never tried again.

Has anyone else used them or be happy with there service