Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those who ordered pre-June and have had the rush of EDD narrowing today seem to have two slots of delivery dates…. First and second half of September….

Praying for a second boat in a week or two! Is there anything that could back up that logic? Whilst EDDs seem nonsensical, there has to be *some* logic. Appreciate this could just be me falling for the EDD bait…
I ordered in March, finally got a VIN today and my EDD is now 25 August to 8 Sepetember.

From the vin’s assigned to those lucky people and then comparing their orders dates to EDD’s

I think there could another ship leaving Shanghai full of UK Tesla’s to match up with the End of Sept EDD’s

Or do people think VIN’s are still being worked through?
It's likely more VINs will be issued over the coming days going my previous precedent, but it's anyone's guess at the moment

This has probably been discussed already - I was adding Tesla Financial Services' details in my banking app ahead of next week's delivery and I got an error message that the details entered and the bank account holder details don't match. I checked multiple times and everything is correct. Deos anyone know what is the reason? sholud I go ahead?
My bank has a rather more helpful error when checking the bank details given by Tesla..

Rather than saying it doesn't match... It actually says the recipients bank account doesn't allow us to validate the name on the account..

Anyway I've just sent Tesla a fiver to see if all is well before I start sending larger amounts..

Reactions: Benotomy
I must admit I was a little worried when I read the Shanghai plant was switching back to M3 production to churn out some more before the end of quarter.
But today my EDD changed to September 06 - September 20 and I've found a hidden VIN!
When did you order? Edit: duh, saw that it’s April :) I’ll still leave my PSA since I’ve seen a few without sigs posting

Polite request to all: can those who can update their signature, can you please update with specs and order dates? Now that we’re starting to see VIN activity, it’s handy for everyone to see specs and time of order for tracking purposes 🙏🙌

This has probably been discussed already - I was adding Tesla Financial Services' details in my banking app ahead of next week's delivery and I got an error message that the details entered and the bank account holder details don't match. I checked multiple times and everything is correct. Deos anyone know what is the reason? sholud I go ahead?
This is absolutely normal. Send a token amount (I sent £10) and check your balance in 2 hours time. If the balance has decreased by £10, you’re sending money to the right place. Don’t panic if it’s not an immediate update, it can take a couple hours.

Reactions: Benotomy
oh well this is annoying, ordered mid april and was originally given a June EDD which was obviously not real so it got moved to September and today it changed to November 21 - January 5
A lot of members reported similar erratic EDD move(s) today but from what I gather most moved back to around Sep even with the bonus of hidden VINs. Could be the case for you too…

Reactions: MB11 and guicane
When did you order? Edit: duh, saw that it’s April :) I’ll still leave my PSA since I’ve seen a few without sigs posting

Polite request to all: can those who can update their signature, can you please update with specs and order dates? Now that we’re starting to see VIN activity, it’s handy for everyone to see specs and time of order for tracking purposes 🙏🙌
You and I appear to stand guard over the gates of the May orders. Let’s hope they assign you a blue one and a grey one to me when Texas awakes tomorrow. Will be happy to see another vin shower tomorrow. I even washed my X3 tonight hoping it will be the last time I do before parting company!

• Love
Reactions: QuanTim