Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting...asked Octopus where my order was up to...their tracking site says Mar-May when they'd assured me originally I'd got there in time for Q1. Anyway, the chap said the tracking page shows a worst case in order to manage expectations and they still believe it will be q1. What's interesting is that he said Tesla are this week allocating cars, and that he'd update me by the end of the week. That sounds positive, right? Hard to know what to think with this stuff, it's all so opaque. Just want my car now, as we all do. We'll get there eventually!

Anyone who has brought Tesla before, is it possible to find out your reg before picking up, if so, when? just trying to figure out insurance when I have delivery date/vin
You will get the VIN first which will allow you to get insurance without a reg number and then just update them when you get that (typically 1 to 2 weeks before collection).

I received this Tesla Vision notification when I logged into the app today to check the delivery timescale. My order has an EDD of 25 Nov - 19 Dec I have included a screenshot below if anyone is interested. Clearly, it is a fundamental change to the specification that I am being asked to explicitly accept:

The linked URL is: Tesla Vision Update: Replacing Ultrasonic Sensors with Tesla Vision

Screenshot_20221020-092131.png

Reactions: rowedav
received this Tesla Vision notification when I logged into the app today to check the delivery timescale. My order has an EDD of 25 Nov - 19 Dec I have included a screenshot below if anyone is interested. Clearly, it is a fundamental change to the specification that I am being asked to explicitly accept:
After (reluctantly) accepting this, EDD has also jumped forward to Nov 19th - Dec 3rd.