Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla UK have a few to buy immediately on their website. Is your spec different to these?
No same spec but I've done it through NHS salary sacrifice so I don't have a choice in anything, hoping they would match me to existing but I've no idea If the order has even been placed with tesla yet, had confirmation from my work that they had placed the order with the lease company and that's its

Unlucky dude. I hope you get that resolved soon. There's more than just Experian to check. Equifax for one.
Be careful not to sign up for the monthly subscription. They make the £1 credit file links harder to find to get more people snared in the subscription.
Thanks - I’ve checked my equifax one which is showing a high score, which is why I know there is an issue. Unfortunately, Forza have told me that they only use Experian

Thanks - I’ve checked my equifax one which is showing a high score, which is why I know there is an issue. Unfortunately, Forza have told me that they only use Experian
Do you live in a flat or a house with a name? We had issues with credit checks in the past because we lived in a flat and depending on how you wrote the address the credit check wouldn't be able to find us. Just a thought.

We were offered Collection date for 3rd Dec in Southampton! So exciting to be joining you all!
Details and timeline for those interested/Still waiting/Playing Sherlock

- M3RWD
- White with Wheel and Interior upgrade
- Ordered 9th July 22
- Hidden Vin 28th Oct 22 ( LRW3F7FS7PC675*** )
- No USS Prompt given (EDD changed to 3rd-17th Dec on 29th)
- Preparation Text - 1st Nov 22
- Booking Text - 7th Nov 22
- Collection 3rd Dec 22 (Presuming RCC Europe?)
- Pending Vehicle Reg (Hopefully soon for Insurance)
- Pending Official Vin (not really bothered by that)

Now to order some floor mats... 👋

I had another chat with Tesla last night and it went slightly differently to the others, they said I am matched to a car that is arriving early December. The lease company have got back to me, they have checked everything on their system and are happy so they are going to call Tesla today to make sure there are no issues on my account.

Hopefully this means ill be getting a text any day 🤞 anyone collecting from Bristol got a text yet?

When do you get the reg of the car?

How’s the insurance looking? I had a look online and they don’t even have the rwd trim option… I have the exact same spec as you, and hopefully can get the text soon, are you collecting in Southampton ?
I tried Churchill and Directline. They now have 3 options listed for model y ( previously just 2)- LR, LR AWD and P.

Highlighted it to them and then had a long chat with Tesla too. They assured that it will be sorted by next week.

Edit- would anyone know whether the UK RWD is standard range or long range? I know Tesla announced both the models and then cancelled both only to make the RWD 5 seater available later

I tried Churchill and Directline. They now have 3 options listed for model y ( previously just 2)- LR, LR AWD and P.

Highlighted it to them and then had a long chat with Tesla too. They assured that it will be sorted by next week.

Edit- would anyone know whether the UK RWD is standard range or long range? I know Tesla announced both the models and then cancelled both only to make the RWD 5 seater available later
From my understanding RWD is Standard Range Plus Equivalent (SR+) however new models have new battery so arguably different vehicle entirely if you're willing to look into it in such great detail. For the purpose of insurance surely SR+ and correct value of vehicle provides legal coverage?

From my understanding RWD is Standard Range Plus Equivalent (SR+) however new models have new battery so arguably different vehicle entirely if you're willing to look into it in such great detail. For the purpose of insurance surely SR+ and correct value of vehicle provides legal coverage?
Sudden realisation you're talking MY and not M3 RWD so my comment may be completely irrelevant and I can't edit the post 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: flyingy
Hi All,
Does anyone have any advice if I am unable to make any of the proposed collection dates? My MYLR is due to arrive 15th Dec - 31st Dec, but I am supposed to be away from the 18th Dec into the beginning of Jan. I spoke to someone on the chat, and all they could tell me was that I will be given some options, but would need to collect within 7 days of the car arriving with them, so this doesn't really help me.
They did say I can maybe nominate someone, but would prefer not to so that I can inspect the car properly on collection. Has anyone else seen advice on this?