Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pick up my MY LR later today from Trafford Park. My VIN ends PC541XXX - am I likely to have USS? I never got a notification from Tesla about not having USS.

Either way - very excited to pick it up. Struggled to get insurance yesterday - ended up paying £1600 with Privilege :(.

See it's with the insurance cost, having read people's stories on here, that in thinking the Octopus salary sacrifice deal (which has insurance, tax, maintenance and servicing, tyres etc) included that makes me think it's not such a bad deal. Fwiw I'm paying £530 net for a Model 3 RWD with everything above included in that cost (4 years, 12k mileage per year).

Pick up my MY LR later today from Trafford Park. My VIN ends PC541XXX - am I likely to have USS? I never got a notification from Tesla about not having USS.

Either way - very excited to pick it up. Struggled to get insurance yesterday - ended up paying £1600 with Privilege :(.
Think they changed around 552/553 - but seemingly build is not entirely sequential 🤓
See it's with the insurance cost, having read people's stories on here, that in thinking the Octopus salary sacrifice deal (which has insurance, tax, maintenance and servicing, tyres etc) included that makes me think it's not such a bad deal. Fwiw I'm paying £530 net for a Model 3 RWD with everything above included in that cost (4 years, 12k mileage per year).
707 for a model y LR with all this included through work also, unbelievable value for a 60k car - 3 years 30k miles 💥