Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine has commented on the annoying lock sound on the car. Guess I need to turn off ToyBox šŸ˜‰ Just a big kid at heart. šŸ˜‚
Haha... Mrs took mine the other day because she was taking a elderly client to the doctors and it was easier for the hatchback (and the client) due to wheel chair and ease of getting in and out.

I patiently waited till she came out of the doctors and when I noticed the boot open, I made the car fart... her client thought it was her šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

I try not to do these things to much otherwise I get accused of spying šŸ¤­

Itā€™s incredible the difference experiences with different cars. For me itā€™s terrible. Iā€˜d say there is some kind of panic with every 20 or so vehicles.

Pity we (or, indeed, in your case "Tesla") can't seem to, collectively, figure out why that is.

I mean, if you drove MY car I wonder if it would behave like that ? :) FWIW over the course of 5 cars that I / family members have had we haven't had a problem (i.e. "worthy of note") with any of them (Headlights, AP-Wipers, all that lot aside of course)

Reactions: Doudeau
Pity we (or, indeed, in your case "Tesla") can't seem to, collectively, figure out why that is.

I mean, if you drove MY car I wonder if it would behave like that ? :) FWIW over the course of 5 cars that I / family members have had we haven't had a problem (i.e. "worthy of note") with any of them (Headlights, AP-Wipers, all that lot aside of course)
And my car was also fine until a few software updates ago when they screwed around with vision only

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Mrs went out today after I updated hers and came back not mentioning anything "odd" .....panic over šŸ¤” šŸ¤£
Worth pointing out the cruise control activation may be an issue. I got a call from my other half saying she couldn't get cruise when on the motorway ... turns out it was the (not so new) feature of single click for autosteer being active by default, so it had to be reset to 2 clicks for autosteer to allow the single click to initiate cruise.

Reactions: Js1977
Worth pointing out the cruise control activation may be an issue. I got a call from my other half saying she couldn't get cruise when on the motorway ... turns out it was the (not so new) feature of single click for autosteer being active by default, so it had to be reset to 2 clicks for autosteer to allow the single click to initiate cruise.
Thanks for the heads up šŸ‘

I wish they would not "tamper" with things like this unless they remove the option that was there already šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

I'll have a look into her car when I get the chance but at least on that front its safe since she doesn't use it at all.

They've really been pushing that.. popups when you start the car, and now making it default.

Not sure why that feature particular is so important to them.. do they really want to ditch TACC that badly?

Anyone find the new nag seems to want even more force applied to steering wheel for it to not whinge? I remember when I first got the car it was a fine line between keep AP happy and it disengaging - which got better over time.

Had exactly the same thing. I actually thought it was a snippet of the radio I was listening too coming out the external speaker right at the end of the lock sound for about 0.5 seconds.

It doesnā€™t happen when I walk away from the car but only inside when Iā€™m playing around with the boombox.
Exactly same here - I hear a snippet each time when playing from the car. When walk away - it locks without an extra sound. The problem remains with the Custom Horn (or whatever it is called) since you can only play it from the car!

Other thing I noticed with 2023.44.30.2 is that the little red dot in the Recording app icon changes to "pause" and "synchronizing", which I have not seen before (or maybe I did not pay attention).

Big disappointment that the Autopark still does not work (my model w/o USS). Park Assist 3D visualization is a step forward and I would hope that the Autopark will be released soon.

First long drive on 44.30.4 today. Gloucester to Yorkshire and back. No issues at all, no phantom breaking, although it still is apprehensive when passing vehicles close to the white line, itā€™s better than 2 weeks ago. Wipers were almost perfect for the first in a long time, only fault was it wasnā€™t quite sensitive enough in the lightest of rain at points - in heavy rain it was very good. With EAP active I didnā€™t realise just how windy it was until I noticed leaves and litter crossing the road at some pace - and many high sided vehicles being blown around.

I did loose connectivity for Spotify and maps around Birmingham but only for 5 mins then it all dropped back in. A single 15 min charge was all I needed and I was back on the road and home with 20% left. šŸ’ŖšŸ»

Seems like a good update šŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: Cloggie
Iā€™ve downloaded the latest software and can see some updates e.g, the new game and changes to Beach Buggy Racing but canā€™t see any speed camera icons / notifications on the sat nav, nor do I see the red light on the indicator camera warning. Any ideas? 72 plate MYLR with premium connectivity.

Iā€™ll see your 2023.44.30.4 and raise you.. 2023.44.30.5.1 (what?)

IMG_7017.png

I was previously on 2023.44.30.2, havenā€™t driven the car since getting that a couple of days ago.

Anyone find the new nag seems to want even more force applied to steering wheel for it to not whinge?
Yes, definitely. It seems to be constantly recalibrating itself to your hand (maybe due to the Americans sticking yoga weights to the wheel?).

Ironically it now feels less demanding to barely hold the wheel at all and just tighten your grip when the nag pops up, which I doubt is the intention.