Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7279.jpeg

Looks like this with different areas glinting until the car is awake.

Quite like it.

Ok sure it’s asked but I’m using the single press down for auto pilot rather than the twice press down.

But now it seems when I indicate and change lanes it totally cancels it all ? Is that right as was never like that before.
It always did that on basic autopilot but not on EAP or FSD obviously. (Ah, just realised you mean cancels TACC as well … yes that’s the penalty of the single tap option.)

Last edited:
Ok sure it’s asked but I’m using the single press down for auto pilot rather than the twice press down.

But now it seems when I indicate and change lanes it totally cancels it all ? Is that right as was never like that before.
If you have single press enabled then you completely lose TACC. So if you change lanes (not using EAP) then you cancel out of AP entirely.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
Happened to me once. Have you tried letting the car put itself in deep sleep, i.e: locked, no sentry mode active, not plugged in, not checking it on the app. Leaving it for a couple hours or overnight, and trying again? That solved it for me

I'll try that later today. Normally the cars on charge at home, and has sentry on away from home.

I've turned Sentry off today, so car should go into deep sleep.

Software updated last night, but problem was still there this morning.