Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah. Ok. I’m leasing it through a work scheme so I’m assuming that’s why I can’t see any of that!
When you get closer to the delivery they should put a date and a time in and then you can either accept or reschedule.

I picked my MYP up last week and about five days before the collection estimate it then fixed the date and time. I'm also through a work scheme.

Reactions: MadeAutomatic
IMG_4602.jpeg

Anyone else got a confirmed delivery date but no VIN? Seems strange!

Wow so you got a text instead of picking a date in the app? That was quick
Got the txt to go in the app and pick delivery date. Was given choice to pick between 15, 16 and 17. So I have picked one now. Got my VIN via txt as well after I spoke to Tesla but it doesn’t show any info when I put the vin in the “where is my cargo website”. No that it matters much now that I ah e official delivery (by which I mean pickup) date.

Hi all

would like some advice and have some feedback based on your experience

Recently decided get a Tesla Model 3 RWD through the electric Scheme from my company, the lease company used is Arval, a few days after the quote submitted and approved got the email from Tesla with the Order number, with and RN number and able to see it in the tesla App.

trying to get some traction on the order as i can see there is pre-configured cars available immediately with my specification but seem my order is on hold between the lease company and Tesla

Anyone went through the same and what is your experience is there a way to see if can be expedited, or what is the expected time i should expect for my order to move forward .

Thanks