Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, it's showing in my app now. I was more wondering if it's possible for me to suggest a vehicle that's in stock.
When I placed my order, it all moved very quickly and within 48 hours I was matched to a vehicle, given the VIN and reg. and offered a collection slot. I think you would have had to select a "pre-configured" vehicle from the new inventory as they show what is available based on your postcode.

When I placed my order, it all moved very quickly and within 48 hours I was matched to a vehicle, given the VIN and reg. and offered a collection slot. I think you would have had to select a "pre-configured" vehicle from the new inventory as they show what is available based on your postcode.
Out of interest, what spec did you order? I ordered an M3P, Ultra Red, White interior on 27th April and have had no updates at all, still showing May - Jun for the delivery estimate.

Out of interest, what spec did you order? I ordered an M3P, Ultra Red, White interior on 27th April and have had no updates at all, still showing May - Jun for the delivery estimate.
M3P in white with black interior, I needed the car in a fairly short timeframe (current M3 is creaking and groaning and out of warranty) so banked on the fact that there would be better availability if I kept the order simple.

I think the cars with white interior won’t be on the Morning Glory. I initially ordered black with white interior and I there was not match for me - changed it to a black interior and got a reg and vin within hours.

Spoke to a Tesla sales contact I from test drives and they matched me to a car from the inventory.

Hopefully get my reg tomorrow and ALD will authorise me to collect.

Anyone collected from the Bristol collection point and know the closest train station?

Just had a text saying 'Tesla Update - Due to a Logistics delay your delivery date has now been delayed. Please reschedule your delivery appointment'.

The link they give doesn't let me reschedule, it just shows my existing appointment on the 1st June. 😕

:EDIT:
Just had a phone call, rescheduled for the 7th.
What was the original delivery date? Really hoping mine isn't rescheduled too 👀 (atm scheduled for 5th)

I was wondering what the earliest collection date anyone has for their new M3P?
The first batch to the UK was on the Morning Post, which docked late on Thursday 30th May and has obviously offloaded its cargo.
My collection date is 14th June at Glasgow and I don't get how it takes 14 days to transport to Glasgow.