Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've ordered a few Bits from Amazon including a Wind Noise Deflector Insert, Cup Holder Inserts, Ceramic Paint Treatment and Puddle Lights as apparently the ones that come with the Car are quite dark. Like almost everyone else on this forum all I need now is a Car to put them on ! but they all seem reasonable quality / price to me.

Yeah, I was hoping to do a ceramic coat too. Do the LHD models require cup holder inserts too?

Here's a great Tesla game.
Load your Tesla (possibly) on here, leave it alone for 3 weeks and see if it comes out...
Fun for all the family!

Attachments

• Tesla fun.jpg
    Tesla fun.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 182
what is a wind noise deflector ?

I've ordered a few Bits from Amazon including a Wind Noise Deflector Insert, Cup Holder Inserts, Ceramic Paint Treatment and Puddle Lights as apparently the ones that come with the Car are quite dark. Like almost everyone else on this forum all I need now is a Car to put them on ! but they all seem reasonable quality / price to me.

You guys are buying accessories before getting your car? Thats crazy. What if Tesla go bust?
Yep. Just bought my bike rack to go on the tow hitch. Actually, bought it yesterday, but it wouldn't even fit in back of Passat Estate without rear seat down, so exchanged it today for a fold up model. Just incase I need to put it in the boot because LR AWD + tow hitch remains vapourware.

Last edited:
I bought the JEDA wireless charging pad Jeda Wireless Pad | Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger and it cost $127.00 (including shipping) and there's currently a special promotion that includes a free spacer for charging non wireless phones too (worth $15), see Jeda Wireless Pad | Tesla Model 3 Custom Spacer for Wired Charging

I chose JEDA over Nomad due to the horizontal charging flexibility and holes at the base supporting normal wired charging
Were you hit by customs and handling charges? I like look of that one - cos I don't have wireless charging so don't know how others, like official tesla one would cope. My phone on my wifes wireless charger does not look like it should be on there - iirc a warning light flashes.

Last edited: