Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Box containing all this just arrived from USA (Abstract Ocean)

CUPHERO-TRAY-WHI Center Console Tray for Model 3 1
AO-INDIC-CF-ABS-G Carbon Fiber Turn Signal (indicator) caps for Model 3 1
M3-BUTTON-BLACK Door Release Buttons (set of 4) 1
PUDDLE-T2 Ultra-Bright LED Puddle Lights (pair) 2
CUPHERO-M3-WHI Center Console & Cup Holder Rubber Liners for Model 3 1
M3-LOGO-F-CARBON Model 3 Logo Decals (Front-CARBON BLK) 1
M3-LOGO-R-CARBON Model 3 Logo Decals (Rear-CARBON BLK) 1
M3-STEER-CARBON M3 Steering Wheel Decal (CARBON) 1
M3-CC-CARBONBLK Model 3 Center Console Vinyl Wraps - CARBON 1
SPUDGER Spudger (Trim Removal Tool) 1
PigTail Extension cables ('pig tails') - one pair 1
AOLED002-WHI White single 4
AOLED003-FF-WHI2 White - Footwell (PAIR) 1

Many thanks, looks like i may get one of these as its battery powered (Do the white gloves come with it!)
It does!

How does this work if you've got a nail or screw in the tyre? I thought you'd be up sh1t creek if that happened.o_O
It depends....I have a slow puncture in one of the rears at the moment, loses maybe a pound of pressure per week, so it's all good :) I'm like Norm from Cheers when I walk into our local tyre shop, between the S and 3, over the past 6 years, I'm at 21 tyres, only 8 of which were replaced due to wear. It's a special day when a tyre reaches it's tread limit, doesn't happen often enough for me!

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.
Anyone got any thoughts on this? It’s a USB dual SD/micro SD card reader allowing both cards to be simultaneously accessed - on a flying lead so less strain on USB port. Would this allow music on one and cameras on another? I know I could partition a single drive but this would keep things nice and separate.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/UGREEN-Ada...adapter&qid=1568908853&sprefix=sd+card&sr=8-7

First one I came across so may be others.

Anyone got any thoughts on this? It’s a USB dual SD/micro SD card reader allowing both cards to be simultaneously accessed - on a flying lead so less strain on USB port. Would this allow music on one and cameras on another? I know I could partition a single drive but this would keep things nice and separate.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/UGREEN-Ada...adapter&qid=1568908853&sprefix=sd+card&sr=8-7

First one I came across so may be others.
I got this years ago Hapurs 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub, 9-in-1 Portable USB3.0 High speed Hub SD TF MMC Card Reader with Power Switch https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KZEAR9A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_w-gHDbAD7M25E

Find similar it's been the best usb hub and micro and sd card reader with switch ever!

Have the kinks gone?
Does the rubber smell? (Ie, is there an unpleasant odour)

Wonder what the actual fit is like as may take a punt on a cheap set from HK/China.

I have the Frunk one only, and the kinks have disapeared from being folded in post and has shaped it self to the level in the frunk, took about 2 weeks for this to slowly reshape itself. No smell from my frunk one either. FIt seems fine. I assume the fit for the boot ones will be the same.

If It breaks within the first year I'll send it back, for the price a years worth of use is fine, probably get one of the ones you said about eventually though
I suspect it’ll be absolutely fine. I’m currently using a standard Sandisk USB thumb drive for mine, which AFAIR was £22. In the big scheme of things it’s nothing, and I’ll be quite happy if it lasts a year or two.

I suspect it’ll be absolutely fine. I’m currently using a standard Sandisk USB thumb drive for mine, which AFAIR was £22. In the big scheme of things it’s nothing, and I’ll be quite happy if it lasts a year or two.

That said some amazon reviews state it only lasts a month when used with a dash cam, so I may go with your advice and go for the endurance if a deal comes up especially as sandisk offer a 2 year warranty.

Do you think 64gb would be enough?

Last edited:
That said I may go with your advice and go for the endurance if a deal comes up especially as sandisk offer a 2 year warranty, might go for the 64gb I guess it depends on how much space is used
Last week we were on holiday in Tenby. The car was parked outside our holiday flat, in an off-road parking area. I left Sentry mode on pretty much all week. It's not too busy there - just the other residents from about 10 houses coming and going, but most out at work during the day. On the Friday I got the message to say that my 128GB drive was full, so I swapped to my spare!

Obviously this won't be so much of a problem once we get V10, as that is supposed to delete old files if the drive gets full.

Edit: (I forgot to answer the question!) - I'd think about 128GB rather than 64GB!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rooster6655