Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at their website most of the products you have listed say things like "Order today, ship after March 20th". Doesn't bode well for you getting yours soon :(
Yeah, annoyingly it didn't say that when I ordered!

I knew the USB hub would take a while, but with the value of the order I had hoped they could do 2 shipments. Everything else was in stock at the time.

BTW, when I emailed their sales email address I got no response but when I replied to the order confirmation email they replied the next day.

Tried their sales and order address. Also tried responding to a general mailshot they sent out and to live chat. Annoyingly live chat states that they answer 'immediately'.

Not sure how you got missed, with such a big order.

Got that email too which made me wonder if the remainder of my order was being held back due to the hub. That's what I'm trying to confirm with them currently.

View attachment 513503 Ordered multiple items from @TapTes on 16th January, now there's no way they'll be here before I collect the car as they haven't yet been dispatched.

Understandably, things are delayed due to Corona virus so I've tried to be patient however the communication from them has been non-existent. Multiple failed live chat attempts and no response to 2 emails sent over a week ago.

Looks like I need to open a PayPal dispute.

The item I'm most desperate for is the RHD floor mats. I like the 'bucket' all weather style (but not the look of the BougeRV) but wonder if I should get some carpet versions until the Max Spider's come to the UK?

Can anyone recommend decent floor mats that aren't currently in China?

Printers Jack RHD Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats Right Hand Drive All Weather Backing Custom Fit Heavy Duty All Season Eco Friendly Accessories 2019 2020 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07XQYS53L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_TLduEb9MK29XE

I bought these, very decent.
Check pricing tho as they move between £50-70 on Amazon

Reactions: Medved_77
Are the Tesla floor mats available in the UK? I don't mean the trunk/frunk ones. It was said earlier in the thread that they were, but it wasn't clear if they were imported. They don't appear to be listed on the UK Tesla accessories website.

Without me starting a new thread or reading 48 pages, can someone recommend a wireless charger and wireless usb for sentry mode? :)
I've had the TapTes wireless charger in my car for six months now. It's been great.

Bear in mind that anything you order from a Chinese supplier might well be delayed by the current coronavirus problems.

Sometime ago I bought a cover for the air intake in the frunk to stop debis going down inside. Quite a few are available but I bought mine from Taptes. I’ve just got round to installing it (after months) only to find that my inlet is a different shape than all those that I have seen where the cover is being advertised. Mine is rectangular at either end whereas the Taptes (and all others as far as I’ve seen) has a tapering end on the drivers side. I’ve cut the one I got to fit but it doesn’t look very OEM. Has anyone else noticed this difference and sourced the an appropriate duct cover?

Sometime ago I bought a cover for the air intake in the frunk to stop debis going down inside. Quite a few are available but I bought mine from Taptes. I’ve just got round to installing it (after months) only to find that my inlet is a different shape than all those that I have seen where the cover is being advertised. Mine is rectangular at either end whereas the Taptes (and all others as far as I’ve seen) has a tapering end on the drivers side. I’ve cut the one I got to fit but it doesn’t look very OEM. Has anyone else noticed this difference and sourced the an appropriate duct cover?

I looked at this and decided that most of those offered (even in UK) were for LHD rather than RHD.