Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sometime ago I bought a cover for the air intake in the frunk to stop debis going down inside. Quite a few are available but I bought mine from Taptes. I’ve just got round to installing it (after months) only to find that my inlet is a different shape than all those that I have seen where the cover is being advertised. Mine is rectangular at either end whereas the Taptes (and all others as far as I’ve seen) has a tapering end on the drivers side. I’ve cut the one I got to fit but it doesn’t look very OEM. Has anyone else noticed this difference and sourced the an appropriate duct cover?
I got one of these and its a perfect fit
For Tesla Model3 2017-19 Car Air-Flow Vent Cover Moulding Protector Accessories | eBay

• Helpful
Reactions: MrBadger and Keeper
Things change fast, I've been watching the BougeRV rubber mats as they look like they'll do a good job of collecting rubbish and debating if I should buy them tonight as they only had two left... too late! Gone! Doubt they will have any more any time soon if they aren't being manufactured.

Reckon I'll stick with the rubber mats and spend the money on a Samsung T5 drive instead (with the intention of replacing it with a Roadie but I need a portable SSD anyway).

Fitted some carbon (real and wrap) yesterday, 2 hours after collecting.

20200305_161345.jpg
20200305_161417.jpg

Single real carbon cover. Fits well and is a lovely product that matched the weave of the Carbon Wurks mirror caps well but possibly too shiny. I'll see how I get on with it. Didn't like the white. Ebay special that is great value for money.

Carbon Fiber Interior Dashboard Right Panel Cover Trim For Tesla Model 3 2018-19 | eBay
Thanks for that, been trying to source a 1 piece but could only find on Abstract Ocean which was way too expensive to start with, let alone shipping and taxes.

Will pick one up, think I'll probably go with Matt black though.

Annoyingly my Abstract Ocean attracted a small customs charge and a larger Royal Mail handling charge.

On another note has anyone fitted a rear seat cover to limit the crud from kids seats?
Abstract valued my first order at like $15 even though it was more like $76, so no customs on that. Second order I placed yesterday is $246 so will be interesting to see what happens with that!

Abstract valued my first order at like $15 even though it was more like $76, so no customs on that. Second order I placed yesterday is $246 so will be interesting to see what happens with that!

Depending on what postage you chose, you may get a very dodgy sounding phone call from DHL saying you need to pay a customs fee and they send text with a link. It is legit, but to be safe, follow the links from the tracking info to DHL website, which if you can find them, will take you to the duty bill and a way to pay - avoids the info in the phone call - amount she said exactly matched the amount on DHL invoice.

I'm convinced that part of my postage costs (~$30) included duty handling fee. My order actually came a day earlier than I expected, but I was out so missed it. Sat -> Wed but delivered Thu.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel