Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Helpful
Reactions: NewbieT and CMc1
Edinburgh Newbridge Service Centre
Comments suggest December 10th opening

7830609B-04EB-4F5F-A2F8-C495675BF6A0.jpeg

TOGUK now know of two more (on top of Braintree) Supercharger sites that will be live by Monday. Can't say which until they're either showing on the Nav or spotted by a member visiting. Looking like it's going to be a flurry of openings before the end of the year.

Reactions: CMc1
TOGUK now know of two more (on top of Braintree) Supercharger sites that will be live by Monday. Can't say which until they're either showing on the Nav or spotted by a member visiting. Looking like it's going to be a flurry of openings before the end of the year.
Money on Banbury and Aberdeen. Followed by Edinburgh next week.

I wonder how Adderstone (Purdy Lodge/Berwick) is getting on?

I think that started about a week before Edinburgh, but being the middle of nowhere could take longer to get commissioned.
I read a comment somewhere that the Adderstone stalls were "in the wrong place" and will need to be moved. Not sure of the veracity of that though: the installation team have lots of experience now so it would seem like a weird mistake to make. Photos showed power supply (transformers, charging cabinets) in place so it's pretty well advanced.

I think that started about a week before Edinburgh, but being the middle of nowhere could take longer to get commissioned.
Latest was from @scottrobertson hopefully have another update soon.

Adderstone/Berwick coming along nicely. Looks like the power may be in, so hopefully not long now.
View attachment 611988 View attachment 611989
View attachment 611990

I read a comment somewhere that the Adderstone stalls were "in the wrong place" and will need to be moved. Not sure of the veracity of that though: the installation team have lots of experience now so it would seem like a weird mistake to make. Photos showed power supply (transformers, charging cabinets) in place so it's pretty well advanced.

Latest was from @scottrobertson hopefully have another update soon.

Upload to supercharger.info for Adderstone today. Doesn’t look much progress lately. And doesn’t support previous comments with stalls being in wrong locations. Maybe it’s an older photo only just uploaded today

DAD18D49-7B1D-4272-A4BF-661D4A237D9C.jpeg

Any news regarding the Rugby supercharger ? Would be really useful to have a stop on the A14 to M1 north corridor. Presently nothing between Ipswich and Sheffield.

LFE would be great... but has been pending for the 4 years we’ve had the Model S.