Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SuperchargerInfo showing a new site at Stockport has started Construction

Location looks like the Tesla Manchester-South Sales and Service Centre, not sure how much space they have there (4 stalls indicated)

I popped in this week and it is indeed the Stockport Service Centre. The bodies of the superchargers are installed as of about Thursday but still fenced off. Definitely Superchargers of they're all the same with the hoop design and red/white bodies.

I have a query about the status of the (4) Supercharger stalls at Tesla Stockport sales & service centre.
They were definitely live on 29th October based on reports elsewhere (e.g. a check-in on the Supercharger app) - but when I checked yesterday they were still not showing on the in-car Nav map. Usually a new site will appear on the map within 24 hours so I hope there's not an underlying reason for this delay (e.g. site use only?).

I have a query about the status of the (4) Supercharger stalls at Tesla Stockport sales & service centre.
They were definitely live on 29th October based on reports elsewhere (e.g. a check-in on the Supercharger app) - but when I checked yesterday they were still not showing on the in-car Nav map. Usually a new site will appear on the map within 24 hours so I hope there's not an underlying reason for this delay (e.g. site use only?).

I may pop in later on today so I'll take a look and report back Cezdoc.

Reactions: cezdoc
I may pop in later on today so I'll take a look and report back Cezdoc.

IMG_1895.jpeg

Mid afternoon today. 4 stalls all seemingly full operational at Stockport

I'm thinking it might not appear on the amp as it's not 24/7. Could mess with routing a long distance journey.
Yes the fact it's not 24 hr does make Stockport (Manchester-South) unusual in the UK. Looking at supercharge.info there are some similar arrangements elsewhere in Europe (i.s. limited hours Superchargers at service centres) but I did a quick spot check and didn't find any of them listed on Tesla.com (can't check if they're shown on the Nav map at the moment).

That’s not Woodall, that looks like oxford.
I was northbound at Wooda
That’s not Woodall, that looks like oxford.
I was northbound at Woodall on Saturday. There are no superchargers there. They are southbound. The good news is that by using the link road (the one with a big no entry sign) you can do the loop and charge. There is no signage northbound. You just do it!

I was northbound at Wooda

I was northbound at Woodall on Saturday. There are no superchargers there. They are southbound. The good news is that by using the link road (the one with a big no entry sign) you can do the loop and charge. There is no signage northbound. You just do it!
It actually does tell you to use the access road on the pin in the Tesla nav.

I have been using it for years and was thankful for the resurface about a year ago as it had MASSIVE holes all over the road before!

recently visited tesla service park royal , London . They are in the process of adding 12 supercharging bays in the car park at the front. not sure if they will be available to the public or just for store/service use.

152 Dukes Road W3 0SL London
United Kingdom

Update to 16 chargers at Park Royal Tesla: PMouchet #FBPE #ABTV on Twitter

• Helpful
Reactions: rickyjb and Fred2