Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, just curious I’m scheduled to collect mine on the 25th at south Hampton docks, has anyone else got a south Hampton collection that far out? Just seems surprising since all the cars are already there and reading through the previous comments they seem to be doing deliveries all over the country before then?!

This will be my last weekend with my trusty SR Plus (Mavis) this weekend we will be taking a road trip out together for the last time. Anyone who is getting and SR plus this year will be getting a fantastic car that will kill most things at traffic lights ad drives like a dream. I’m excited about when the performance arrives (Gladys) on Thursday, but will have a lump in my throat and when Mavis gets taken away.

Anyone else got a name lined up for their car ?
Mines going to be ‘Evie’ 🤪

Reactions: Sunderland boy
Looking back over the last 6 months of waiting (some have waited much longer) there have been a number of uncertainties that have been discussed, remember these:
  1. Will it be coming from China / US
  2. When will it come Mar / May / June
  3. Power Boot Yes / No
  4. Heated Steering Wheel Yes / No
  5. Doors Cards Yes / No
  6. What Battery we are likely to get NCA / LFP
  7. Boombox Yes / No / Sort of
  8. What wheels, 20’’ Überturbine / 19” Zero G Wheels
Can you think of anything else? Any I have gotten wrong?

Reactions: Rookie_Pete
I believe my Red M3P with white interior is now in the country but not picking up until 25th June in Brent Cross. Does anyone know where they are stored i.e. does it just sit in the docks until nearer the time or would it be stored somewhere nearer Brent Cross?

Keen to see if I can take a cheeky spy trip this weekend and see if I can see a few even though I don’t have a reg yet.

I was in the port on Thursday morning and got a couple of shots from where I think they were parked straight off the boat.

Attachments

• 17659048-808E-4D18-81AA-966D8AD137D5.jpeg
    17659048-808E-4D18-81AA-966D8AD137D5.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 50
  • F69D5A92-F434-4AB8-928D-48D09FE2254D.jpeg
    F69D5A92-F434-4AB8-928D-48D09FE2254D.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 40
Looking back over the last 6 months of waiting (some have waited much longer) there have been a number of uncertainties that have been discussed, remember these:
  3. Power Boot Yes / No
  5. Doors Cards Yes / No
9. Passenger lumbar adjustment Yes / No

Reactions: Rookie_Pete
I believe my Red M3P with white interior is now in the country but not picking up until 25th June in Brent Cross. Does anyone know where they are stored i.e. does it just sit in the docks until nearer the time or would it be stored somewhere nearer Brent Cross?

Keen to see if I can take a cheeky spy trip this weekend and see if I can see a few even though I don’t have a reg yet.

I was in the port on Thursday morning and got a couple of shots from where I think they were parked straight off the boat.
I'm not sure, but I'm picking mine up from Brent cross on the 18th, I'll take a few snaps and post them on here, see if you can see your car.

9. Passenger lumbar adjustment Yes / No
oconnellm said:
  3. Power Boot Yes / No
  5. Doors Cards Yes / No

10. Actually ever arriving!! Yes/No

Reactions: oconnellm
Getting mine done day after collection in Warrington if that’s any help ?
Who are you using? Tint Shop Warrington?
What % have you chosen?

Unless you’ve gone with someone else, Tint Shop can’t do back window in one piece. He’s said it’ll either be 2 pieces with a join on the heating wire, or just one piece lower down on the untinted section only. What have you gone for?

At the moment, it’s stored on my test track.
I’ve had a ball thrashing your car round the country, I’ll try to get it back for you in time, might not have time to give it a quick wash though.🤣

This will be my last weekend with my trusty SR Plus (Mavis) this weekend we will be taking a road trip out together for the last time. Anyone who is getting and SR plus this year will be getting a fantastic car that will kill most things at traffic lights ad drives like a dream. I’m excited about when the performance arrives (Gladys) on Thursday, but will have a lump in my throat and when Mavis gets taken away.

Anyone else got a name lined up for their car ?
Sad yet exciting day!!

Mine was going to be called Quietly Confident from the culture novels, seemed apt with the space x landing ships. But in the end I settled for Athena - Goddess of war and wisdom, since she's beautiful, powerful and super smart haha.

Who are you using? Tint Shop Warrington?
What % have you chosen?

Unless you’ve gone with someone else, Tint Shop can’t do back window in one piece. He’s said it’ll either be 2 pieces with a join on the heating wire, or just one piece lower down on the untinted section only. What have you gone for?
Yes, that’s the guy. Gona discuss rear on the day….. I’ll post pics and review when complete….. also getting the wing mirrors wrapped ….. then debadge the rear…..

Yes, that’s the guy. Gona discuss rear on the day….. I’ll post pics and review when complete….. also getting the wing mirrors wrapped ….. then debadge the rear…..
Yeah I'm really struggling to find anyone to do the back in one full sheet, most of them I speak to won't even do the rear as they say the join will be visible and they wouldn't want to put their name to that. Really frustrating. I'd love to use RSymons as they are pros at it, but they are 200 miles away from me!!

Reactions: oconnellm
Status
Not open for further replies.