Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered Grey with White Interior pickup on the 17th . Getting it tinted and wrapped quickly after.
Pickup from the Trafford Centre.... Any one else picking up from there??? Anyone know where at the Trafford Centre?
Yes I’m picking up there I asked on Tesla chat and received these directions…
7F4CD488-D199-476A-94BC-7514A4E16787.png

I had my Tesla call today to confirm pick up, had a nice chat about how bloody excited I am, then he asked if I had any questions. Having researched the crap out of the M3P for the last 6 months I honestly couldn't think of anything, so told him I was ok just eager to get it. Then he said "You'll be among the first to get the new generation model 3 performance, fastest one yet!"

Then I had questions... "Do you happen to know what battery pack this one will have? Are we expecting many differences from the Fremont model?"

He sadly didn't know, and he answered with uhhhs and ummmms, so I put him out of his misery and said I'll geek the hell out with it when it arrives and find out myself!

This is going to be a LONG week!!

I've just done the insurance - good job the 21 day special was still on go compare - prices have doubled with 11 days to go :oops:
Got it for £542 in the end which I'm happy with.

Tints booked in for 22nd - should really spend the day enjoying it but needs to be done 🤣

This will be my last weekend with my trusty SR Plus (Mavis) this weekend we will be taking a road trip out together for the last time. Anyone who is getting and SR plus this year will be getting a fantastic car that will kill most things at traffic lights ad drives like a dream. I’m excited about when the performance arrives (Gladys) on Thursday, but will have a lump in my throat and when Mavis gets taken away.

Anyone else got a name lined up for their car ?

This will be my last weekend with my trusty SR Plus (Mavis) this weekend we will be taking a road trip out together for the last time. Anyone who is getting and SR plus this year will be getting a fantastic car that will kill most things at traffic lights ad drives like a dream. I’m excited about when the performance arrives (Gladys) on Thursday, but will have a lump in my throat and when Mavis gets taken away.

Anyone else got a name lined up for their car ?
Wife and kids have already named it Buzz.

Reactions: Sunderland boy
Status
Not open for further replies.