Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the response from Tesla what I asked about when in June

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

We don’t have any precise dates in June at the moment, however, we do estimate delivery for our Model 3 Performance vehicles will be from Mid-June.

If you have any further queries please do let us know.

Kind regards

Emma Coley
Tesla Advisor
UK Sales and Delivery

E. [email protected] T. 0162 845 0660

The content of this message is the proprietary and confidential property of Tesla Inc, and should be treated as such. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your computer system and notify me immediately by reply e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution of the content of this message is prohibited.

Hot off the press! Response just received after asking Thomas if Julian was correct....

Hi Jez,

Julian is correct, cars destined for the UK market are being built in Shanghai and have been since the start of the year. I believe they will continue to come from Shanghai until the Berlin factory is up to speed.

Sorry for the confusion.

Will GB Delivery Team

T. +44 1628 450 660 E. [email protected]

www.tesla.com/en_GB/support

Well done for calling them out and for clarifying the situation for us all. Glad to hear they will be MiC... now let’s just hope they don’t decide to wait for Berlin to get online !!!!

I am really surprised that no one has a text yet.. I am pretty sure the 2nd vessel has left Shanghai - as a number of LR/SR+ customers have had their texts very recently. Perhaps Performance cars are only on the 3rd vessel?

Well done for calling them out and for clarifying the situation for us all. Glad to hear they will be MiC... now let’s just hope they don’t decide to wait for Berlin to get online !!!!

I am really surprised that no one has a text yet.. I am pretty sure the 2nd vessel has left Shanghai - as a number of LR/SR+ customers have had their texts very recently. Perhaps Performance cars are only on the 3rd vessel?
If Tesla are correct by saying mid June for M3P deliveries then based on what we’ve seen the texts usually arrive 4 weeks prior to delivery then we won’t see a text until mid May. Feels like they have brought forward the LR deliveries so it gives them a chance to push any excess out before the end of Q2 gives them a bigger window. Us M3P owners get pushed to the back of the line again !

Reactions: Jez_GB
It is starting to come together with some more consistent information. MIC by end of June I think is about as much as we can hope for right now. Anything more is wishing!! haha

I'm happy to assume late June and be surprised for earlier! :)

yet...

574CF11E-0131-4217-B6F3-DB2BF926B369.jpeg
574CF11E-0131-4217-B6F3-DB2BF926B369.jpeg

This was my reply from Deliveries today:

Thank you for your email.

For our Model 3 Performance vehicles, currently we are looking for delivery to be from mid June onwards.

Once a vehicle has been assigned to your order, we will be able to provide you with a more accurate update.

If you have any further queries please do let us know.

Starting to think we might not get messages until the middle of next month now. Bit daft to be seeing May on the ordering pages though.

Reactions: Sunderland boy
Well it’s now looking like mid to end of June, in the performance not performing thread the chap who started it hasn’t got his sorted and is handing it back. The only thing keeping me here is the M3P costs £4k more than when I first ordered so I think I’m getting a bargain. Not sure if that’s a good enough reason may give it a miss and come back when it’s all sorted it was bad enough when you only had to worry about panel gaps, poor paint and leaking seals!

Reactions: K3v1n and Jez_GB
Yeah I know. But given the fact I ordered back in Jan, the day after expected delivery went from April to May and people who ordered in November have seen this date changed about 5 times. I don't think we can rely on that sadly.

But they usually update this delivery date information well in advance.

Here we are April 26th, and they still have delivery down as May delivery. That is odd. Especially as they have LR down as June (new orders), and SR+ May.

But they usually update this delivery date information well in advance.

Here we are April 26th, and they still have delivery down as May delivery. That is odd. Especially as they have LR down as June (new orders), and SR+ May.

I reckon they're not updated it yet as they are try to fix the "performance" anomaly - the real date is now Q3.... end of Q3 😁

• Funny
Reactions: 2021_M3P
Status
Not open for further replies.