Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*** First world Problem ***

Not sure if this is for here, del & col experience, or some general thread for whinging tw@ts, however.... Have you seen the weather forecast for this Friday 😭

So envious of those of you lucky enough to get yours in this fantastic sunshine..... Chances are by the time the low-loader gets to me, the car will be in a proper state 😞

Just emptied my SR plus out (Mavis)and gave her a clean. I’ve also charged her up for 80% ready for the new owner so they get a decent start. I’ve deleted my phone off the car and I’ve also removed my credit card details from my Tesla account associated with Mavis. That car has been bloody brilliant and I’ve loved driving her every day.
At some point tomorrow all will be forgotten when Gladys rocks up and the excitement of setting her up will begin.

Just emptied my SR plus out (Mavis)and gave her a clean. I’ve also charged her up for 80% ready for the new owner so they get a decent start. I’ve deleted my phone off the car and I’ve also removed my credit card details from my Tesla account associated with Mavis. That car has been bloody brilliant and I’ve loved driving her every day.
At some point tomorrow all will be forgotten when Gladys rocks up and the excitement of setting her up will begin.
When does Gladys make her grand entrance?

Reactions: Sunderland boy

Just don't let Mavis see you with Gladys, she may get jealous, younger model more attractive & agile and that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.