Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3P_W8

2021 M3P
Jan 12, 2021
UK
This is terrible. Keep looking at my phone to say the car is on its way nothing !!!!
Same here. Had an SMS yesterday saying delivery will be some time between 8am and the end of the day. Received an email soon after that telling me delivery will be at 7am (it wasn't!).

Today I have received a further email from Tesla with a link to where I'm supposed to sign the delivery declaration...... But still no SMS with a tracking link!

Tesla have certainly perfected the art of suspense!

Mar 15, 2021
Essex
This is terrible. Keep looking at my phone to say the car is on its way nothing !!!!
Same here. Had an SMS yesterday saying delivery will be some time between 8am and the end of the day. Received an email soon after that telling me delivery will be at 7am (it wasn't!).

Today I have received a further email from Tesla with a link to where I'm supposed to sign the delivery declaration...... But still no SMS with a tracking link!

Tesla have certainly perfected the art of suspense!
that is exactly what I he same for me

Orange

Apr 12, 2021
UK
Received Delivery declaration this morning but in the same boat no SMS to say it's on it's way.
The Sun is shining once again so at least that's something :)

M3P_W8

2021 M3P
Jan 12, 2021
UK
There was confirmation yesterday of an M3P collection from Southampton yesterday that had passenger lumbar adjustment.

Post in thread 'UK 2021 Model 3 Q2 collection and delivery experiences' UK 2021 Model 3 Q2 collection and delivery experiences

Seems HYPERION Ray was carrying some with, and some without.... I wonder the build date when this stopped?.... I'll post my build date and if it has passenger lumbar adjustment when mine finally arrives.

.... Not that I'm too bothered as I don't intend to spend too much time in that seat!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFuturist

Hanchurch

May 12, 2021
Uk
Why do I get the feeling I’m going to be last left in this group😂, not picking up until 25th😢. Good luck to everyone collection today!

Orange

Apr 12, 2021
UK
Still no delivery text for me as yet, been up and waiting since 7am, If 7 months wasn't long enough i'm being stretched to the very last minute of pain. hope it arrives today! :eek:

SarahWalker72

Mar 20, 2021
Glossop, UK
Just so I get this right, once I receive my car I am no longer to post on this thread but move to Q2 Collection & Deliveries? or is there yet another thread?
Thanks

Somex

Model 3 SR+ in a whiter shade of pale
Mar 25, 2021
UK
Just so I get this right, once I receive my car I am no longer to post on this thread but move to Q2 Collection & Deliveries? or is there yet another thread?
Thanks
I think once you get your car you should be driving it not posting on any threads😂 ( nothing personal of course)😁

Reactions: SarahWalker72
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC