Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond Excited now. Picking mine up 10am tomorrow at the Trafford Centre. Found a place in Blackburn to wrap it for £1450 complete, extra £300 to tint.
Got a week with it then it goes their for a weeks work.
Its been 6 months wait, but right now im feeling its worth it.!!
Please, please, please have a look for my Red M3P reg ends CWP being delivered to me on 22nd so should be there

Quick link to the video I made, it’s nothing special but gives you a glimpse of the cars in all their glory
Could I get a copy of that video, you don't seem to be able to download YT videos like you used to, or at least the firefox add-on no longer works anyway..
You've pictured and filmed my car numerous times 😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰😘😘😘😘

Edit* Ignore, new plugin worked fine 720P but meh, not paying for pro version😅

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFuturist
Could I get a copy of that video, you don't seem to be able to download YT videos like you used to, or at least the firefox add-on no longer works anyway..
You've pictured and filmed my car numerous times 😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰😘😘😘😘

Edit* Ignore, new plugin worked fine 720P but meh, not paying for pro version😅
If you DM me your number and have WhatsApp, I will send you the full resolution videos over if you wish, have no issue with that.

I {jokingly} said last week, and when the totally unreliable BBC with their ‘most powerful weather computer in the world’ were stating an extended heat wave……I bet it all breaks down and rains

It’s looking soggy for most of us and the 22nd has gone from ‘chance’ of light showers in the afternoon to you will be wetter than an otters pocket 😡😭

Whatever the weather it can’t dampen the excitement 🎊 we’re British so just CARRY ON 😂😂
Anybody collecting theirs from Manchester Trafford Centre? If so can you look for my Red on please. My husband is taking me to look for it at the weekend just to shut me up! Would be nice to see it before next Tuesday :)
I’m collecting Manchester on Fri, send me the VRM and I’ll try and find it for you 👍👍

Reactions: SarahWalker72
Moderator comment - delivery/collection specific posts moved to UK 2021 Model 3 Q2 collection and delivery experiences

Mine was delivered yesterday around 17:30! it had around 150 miles of range on the only defect I could find was the rear door rubber seals were folded over, so a quick pull and they went back the way they should!

For some reason, I cant upload any photos?

Congrats Negomi, Mine is suppose to be delivered today. out of curiocity what time did you recieve the delivery declaration?

ps the reason i'm guessing that your unable to upload pics is the mod may have changed the thread as enclosed above try the new thread see if you get any joy with the upload.

ps the reason i'm guessing that your unable to upload pics is the mod may have changed the thread as enclosed above try the new thread see if you get any joy with the upload.

Moderator comment:
Nope. Nothing to do with any moderator / admin action. If @Negomi could let me know what the issue was I will see if can get an answer. If the error said Oops!, then its a transient error that normally goes away on a subsequent attempt.

But please do post your collection experiences in the UK 2021 Model 3 Q2 collection and delivery experiences as they will be moved otherwise which may result in the post going AWOL for a period of time. Its just a lot less hassle posting in the right thread in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.