Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated account summary page: did anyone not get it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something is happening! My hourly refreshes are clearly paying off. :) A confirm button just appeared below my Tesla financing cost estimates. I pressed it and the page changed. It asked me to reconfirm drivers license, insurance, and loan details which I did, and then the page changed again. Now it looks like this:

FFED89F1-31DD-4511-9EC4-50ADBD42D853.png

Does anyone else see different information concerning who must be present at delivery? In @commasign 's message above and others posted earlier, it indicates "All persons listed on the registration must be present to sign at delivery."

While I'm still in the "48 hour" waiting mode, my page has this text: "The registrant(s) need to be present for delivery." and it lists me or the co-registrant.

Could the and/or be due to the financing/cash payment options?

Does anyone else see different information concerning who must be present at delivery? In @commasign 's message above and others posted earlier, it indicates "All persons listed on the registration must be present to sign at delivery."

While I'm still in the "48 hour" waiting mode, my page has this text: "The registrant(s) need to be present for delivery." and it lists me or the co-registrant.

Could the and/or be due to the financing/cash payment options?

Might be dependent on what state you’re in? Or the registration option? I clicked joint registrant when I placed the order. Or maybe financing related as you suggested?

@circleo12 their webpage was crashing while they were in the process of switching everyone over to the confirmation page. Might just be that the hit pause on continuing with that until they fix some bugs. You reserved before me, configured before me, and with the LR car should get your car well before me, so I'm sure you're fine. Maybe they just went in reverse alphabetical order while updating everyone's page, or something like that.

Might be dependent on what state you’re in? Or the registration option? I clicked joint registrant when I placed the order. Or maybe financing related as you suggested?
Could be. I don't have enough information yet to know for sure. There's a strong possibility the co-registrant will be out of state so I'm curious to know if it is a wording issue or if both registrants really have to be there to take delivery.

When I asked about this, I was told that if you're financing, then the people listed on the registration will need to match the people on the loan application, and all of those people need to be present at delivery.

If you're paying cash, then I'd think you'd be fine taking delivery by yourself and adding the co-registrant to the title and to the registration when you register the car.

So...

24 hours after reconfirming everything on my Tesla account (and only about 48 hours after submitting credit application), I get the long awaited phone call. Car is ready for delivery this Thursday at noon!

3/31/2016 2:30pm line waiter, existing owner, first production invite 12/16/2016, AWD/P invite and order placed 6/26/2018. Specs in my sig. VIN 5YJ3E1EB0JF055xxx

So...

24 hours after reconfirming everything on my Tesla account (and only about 48 hours after submitting credit application), I get the long awaited phone call. Car is ready for delivery this Thursday at noon!

3/31/2016 2:30pm line waiter, existing owner, first production invite 12/16/2016, AWD/P invite and order placed 6/26/2018. Specs in my sig. VIN 5YJ3E1EB0JF055xxx
Don't think your signature is showing up