Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated account summary page: did anyone not get it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still the same old, original page. Nothing updated at all...

3/31/16 - Pre-Reveal Reservation
6/27/18 - Configured OB, RWD, EAP

View attachment 319371

Screenshot_20180724-205849.png

My page keeps changing ... Now I not only don't have a delivery timeline but the "We will reach out...." message is gone o_O

• Funny
Reactions: VT_EE
Mine changed this morning. Ordered 6/29, delivery set for next week. I was just waiting for the MVPA to show up in my account. This morning it asked me to verify certain info was correct (DL info, registration, financing, something else), I confirmed it was and it errored out with "Service Unavailable". I got back in later and it seems it took my confirmations and says all set, waiting on final contract. The whole page is a different layout from last week, but its all there and all correct.
What was your config? RWD?

I just got the new page, thought it would never come.

Reserved as soon as online reservations were open on 3/31/2016, owned an S then
Invited in January but deferred for AWD
Configured 6/27

AWD, Midnight Silver Metallic, Aero, EAP, no trade-in, credit union financed

@juanmedina , @TrickyDimitri You'll both probably appreciate this:

View attachment 320451

This was northbound on 85, Tuesday. Looked like a truck full of 3's headed to Charlotte. Of course, no Obsidian Black one :(

I don’t see the dual motor badging. Plus I didn’t reserve until 4/11/16. I have a feeling those 10 days post-announcement will push me back. I just hope the 2006 Honda Civic can hold out (it’s in bad shape).

@juanmedina , @TrickyDimitri You'll both probably appreciate this:

View attachment 320451

This was northbound on 85, Tuesday. Looked like a truck full of 3's headed to Charlotte. Of course, no Obsidian Black one :(

Not to get off topic, but is that how cars are normally delivered? The site of a bunch of new cars on a truck like that makes me cringe. Whether it's the truck having to break hard, causing the cars to move, bad weather, nature (bird/bugs), or something else that risks damaging the car.

I got the new page but I logged in and notice I cannot edit design.
I put in my credit union information and confirmed DL and insurance information. I’m hoping to get a call from Tesla too...
I am a 3/31 reservation, non owner who ordered on 5/28 an awd non-P