Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 in Canada - what will it come with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got smart summon with the 32.12 release. For now seems similar/buggy but a bit more smoother since EA tests.

My biggest concern is how NoA still kicks me out of the HOV lane halfway. I always have to keep disabling HOV to make sure the car doesn't keep bugging me for a lane change. I wish they improve the hOV lane logic to stop changing lanes and prioritize it for as long as possible.

• Love
Reactions: pcons
Got smart summon with the 32.12 release. For now seems similar/buggy but a bit more smoother since EA tests.

My biggest concern is how NoA still kicks me out of the HOV lane halfway. I always have to keep disabling HOV to make sure the car doesn't keep bugging me for a lane change. I wish they improve the hOV lane logic to stop changing lanes and prioritize it for as long as possible.
+100000 to this. I try to submit a bug report daily on this, though it happens both ways on the QEW. Interestingly it didnt do it on the 403 stretch up by the 407 that goes by square one. It must have more to do with how the maps tag the HOV lanes because it auto enters at trafalgar westbound, but not at brant eastbound.

Reactions: bijan
Still awaiting my smart summon.
If you have FSD option, and choose 'Advanced' software updates option, I assume you will have it soon.
It is awesome. Really strange feeling to watch it coming toward you. It comes even a little faster than you might be comfortable with on the first tries. I got comfortable quire soon.
I expect we will be seeing autonomous car races as a thing, sooner than anyone will expect.

Reactions: Ken A
If you have FSD option, and choose 'Advanced' software updates option, I assume you will have it soon.
It is awesome. Really strange feeling to watch it coming toward you. It comes even a little faster than you might be comfortable with on the first tries. I got comfortable quire soon.
I expect we will be seeing autonomous car races as a thing, sooner than anyone will expect.

I do have have FSD and "Advanced Software update" enabled. Surprised I have not yet got it as I did get V10 right away.

3% of the fleet has 36.1 - sorting out bugs / checking stability.

upload_2019-11-4_14-9-32.png

Looks like they stopped mass deployment. Probably some bugs and a newer version will come up. We'll likely leapfrog it like past updates.
I got something arguably better than 36.1 today from tesla. A model S P90 loaner with ludicrous+ :eek::eek::eek:

Ummm, yeah it's fun. Makes me want the performance 3 even more now :(

But I'm surprised it feels more closed in than the 3. Sound system sounds better. Loving the heated steering wheel. And I miss having a rear liftgate.

I'm selling the crap out of tesla to co workers though :cool:

I got something arguably better than 36.1 today from tesla. A model S P90 loaner with ludicrous+ :eek::eek::eek:

Ummm, yeah it's fun. Makes me want the performance 3 even more now :(

But I'm surprised it feels more closed in than the 3. Sound system sounds better. Loving the heated steering wheel. And I miss having a rear liftgate.

I'm selling the crap out of tesla to co workers though :cool:

The Model S sound system is better?

The Model S sound system is better?
I felt it sounded more full than mine. When I go back to pick my car up I'll try and do a side by side playing the same song. It may have also been the eq settings being different between cars. But I found the low frequency range from the front speakers sounded more full in the S than on my 3.

To be honest, I've never really been super impressed with the sound in the 3. But when I got into the S I felt immediately that the sound was more immersive.

Could just be a placebo effect, or to do with the cabin geometry, or EQ settings, or maybe it is a better sound system.

I felt it sounded more full than mine. When I go back to pick my car up I'll try and do a side by side playing the same song. It may have also been the eq settings being different between cars. But I found the low frequency range from the front speakers sounded more full in the S than on my 3.

To be honest, I've never really been super impressed with the sound in the 3. But when I got into the S I felt immediately that the sound was more immersive.

Could just be a placebo effect, or to do with the cabin geometry, or EQ settings, or maybe it is a better sound system.

I don't remember the exact term but I'll chalk it up to "Grey Poupon" bias ;)

Explorations in Critical Studies of Advertising

• Funny
Reactions: pcons and bijan