Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 update: 2019.32.12.1 [Release notes same as previous V10 versions]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, with V10 I had an NOA fail that I've never EVER seen before: initiating an unsafe lane change.
I'm not sure this is as rare as you think. I've been tracking NOA auto lane change performance for a while, and on average I've had to abort unsafe lane changes about 2% of the time. I'm actually a little surprised you haven't experienced one until now. Typically, folks who live in higher density traffic environments (like many parts of CA) seem to be less satisfied with NOA's competency.

Reactions: Fernand
Confirmed (from Montreal) that Smart Summon is now available after the update to 2019.32.12.2.
I quickly tried it in our local library's parking lot and it's magical. Quite fast the car uses its flasher appropriately and I saw speeds up to 8km/h although the parking lot is small.

What I found a little strange is I don't have the "come to me" option, Incan only Summon to target. Can another Canadian Tesla owner confirm if they have "come to me" available on their app?

No. No one noticed anything. Geesh.

Lets not start heading down the negative road.
I’m confused. Are you saying this is an inappropriate question when someone is experiencing an issue and they want to see if other people are having the same problem?
Why are you calling this negativity to try confirm if it is a an isolated incident or not? Is t this groups goal to provide information and guidance?