Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver, Canada: Rent your CHAdeMO adapter for one week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow Vancouverites! I'm doing a road trip up to Smithers, BC around Canada Day this year (2021), and the new Tesla Superchargers don't seem like they'll be ready in time. It looks like there are a bunch of CHAdeMO 50kW chargers on the way up north but I can't buy an adapter anywhere.

Would anyone in the region be willing to rent me their CHAdeMO adapter for about a week? I would pay anything fair and would take great care of the product for you.

Thanks for your consideration!

Hello fellow Vancouverites! I'm doing a road trip up to Smithers, BC around Canada Day this year (2021), and the new Tesla Superchargers don't seem like they'll be ready in time. It looks like there are a bunch of CHAdeMO 50kW chargers on the way up north but I can't buy an adapter anywhere.

Would anyone in the region be willing to rent me their CHAdeMO adapter for about a week? I would pay anything fair and would take great care of the product for you.

Thanks for your consideration!
I have one I can rent you for $50/wk plus tax and deposit. Please email [email protected]

For the record, there is a companies that rents the CHAdeMO adapters as a business.
I haven't used them yet, but am considering renting one for my Labour Day week trip from Coeur D'Alene, ID to Banff, BC (If none of the three new SC's along the route are finished.)

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
How was your trip? Did the CHAdeMO chargers work out for you?