Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Assignment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you folks posting details post your configurations as well please. Although other then color and wheels not much else and previous ownership status.

I'm almost certain they built tons on a certain kind, for example white with 19s. I wonder if they are strategically placing owners with Vin based on location so they can get more cars in more places.

Because it's odd that there are owners here who configured way before even as close as California and have no Vin yet I'm I'm Florida.

Got a call from Tesla yesterday after I submitted one of those online message requests.

Says my order configuration is received, VIN should be assigned by end of week (configured 1/25) and still on pace for that 4 week estimate.

I will believe it when I see it that Tesla makes a deadline with me. :)

Sure hope so, Cnasty. We configured 01/17 and haven't received our VIN yet either. Looking at the M3 tracking spreadsheet on this site, not a single VIN has been assigned to a TX owner at this point. Would love to see a VIN by the end of the week.

Sure hope so, Cnasty. We configured 01/17 and haven't received our VIN yet either. Looking at the M3 tracking spreadsheet on this site, not a single VIN has been assigned to a TX owner at this point. Would love to see a VIN by the end of the week.

Lets keep each other posted! I am set to call them again Monday if nothing by the end of this week.

Gotta keep on them, Texas style!! :)