Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vision-only cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t know how to take a photo and use a basic paint tool to blur that out and wipe meta data? Literally a 3min operation.

But thanks bubala.

And so this is a 2021 M3 Vision only you say with 3.104? So you just picked this up recently your car and took delivery? Not a May, June , July M3 delivery?
I took delivery on 8/25. I was on 2021.3.106.5 at delivery. Now I’m on 2021.32.10. It’s a midnight blue metallic 3P, built in the second week of August 2021, thus it is Vision only. It has full FSD and white interior. And I’m using a five year old iPad that doesn’t have easy access to “basic paint tools,” and you either can take my word for it, or not, your choice. The car updated last week. That’s a fact.

Ok then^^^ gheez don’t own a cell phone? My kids can tell you in 20 seconds how to take a photo and edit the thing and upload it to social media or online. But if you are not technically proficiently I don’t hold it against people. Sad part is a lot of people come on these forums spouting stuff about their car and software with no proof. The typical proof is a photo and more simple details. It’s part of the fun of this car too.

So I seem to be one of, or the only person this forum, that has identified what months are stuck in 4.21.3. It seems as I’ve posted on other threads that May, June and July for sure are stuck on this firmware. Now August cars are coming with an entire new build and numbering.

Unless somebody else in this thread can show otherwise then back to scratch. Mine is end of June build. Look in Sig.