Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
photos, if you could ... please ... or if you could spot red/black performance with grey 20" wheels, would be fine just as well.

It didn't look any different to the stock I saw on the weekend... Not sure where they are hiding them!

No red performance
No blue performance

Sad face. Although I did get an email suggesting I drop my plates off.. which I did...

Do they go somewhere first once unloaded from the truck in Brisbane?

It didn't look any different to the stock I saw on the weekend... Not sure where they are hiding them!

No red performance
No blue performance

Sad face. Although I did get an email suggesting I drop my plates off.. which I did...

Do they go somewhere first once unloaded from the truck in Brisbane?
Oh, you're a Queenslander. My bad. Some how I mistook you for a Melbournian. But thanks for looking for a red one.

ANL Tongala has left Sydney so all cars have now been unloaded. Another step forward...

Seems a shame to see ANL Tongala heading to Melbourne without our Victorian cars on board. Still, they are now on Australian Terra Ferma and that is a very good thing.

(I wanted to stay Terra Australis but that is something quite different and I'd be worried if our cars were there.)

My guess is the week after... the week starting Monday 16th which still would be in time for Xmas. Fingers are crossed...
I would think based on the times we are currently seeing we might see the first Tongala deliveries end of next week, but only just. According to Veda, taking about 9 days for the first deliveries. So the 13-14 is possible. Melbourne probably the week of the 16th.

My car is on Tongala and I am hoping for a December delivery, before Christmas would be great. From what I hear, they are working to deliver everyday but Christmas and Boxing Day. So possible to squeeze in after Christmas but before the new year too.

So Tongala deliveries could start later next week?
I think it will be tough. Tongala arrived Sunday morning. Keelung was a Friday night. Autonexus will have a queue I think. The numbers on Keelung will take a couple of weeks to process. I think Tongala earliest will slip to mainly week of Dec 16 (with some limited exceptions earlier in Sydney) and try to be delivered until Christmas eve at a best guess.

Reactions: Sparty93
I think it will be tough. Tongala arrived Sunday morning. Keelung was a Friday night. Autonexus will have a queue I think. The numbers on Keelung will take a couple of weeks to process. I think Tongala earliest will slip to mainly week of Dec 16 (with some limited exceptions earlier in Sydney) and try to be delivered until Christmas eve at a best guess.
Any idea how many are on each ship? I thought the early ships had around 500 a ship. Less now?

My car was on Tongala according to the spreadsheet, and I have a delivery date scheduled for 9 December. I got the call last Friday, before the ship had even arrived. My car does have a 22/10 build date though, so I'm wondering if it might have snuck onto Keelung.