Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good choice! That's the same configuration I ordered. I ordered 5/13, and so far I haven't heard anything. Website is still showing
Estimated Delivery: within 2 weeks from order placed date. We'll see if that actually comes true.
It is a beautiful combination. I was really impressed when I saw one in person.

If my experience is representative ( let’s hope it is not), you may not get your car until September. Remember in July they build for Europe.

It is a beautiful combination. I was really impressed when I saw one in person.

If my experience is representative ( let’s hope it is not), you may not get your car until September. Remember in July they build for Europe.
If they don't have it to me by the end of June we're probably going to cancel our order. Losing the tax incentive could be a dealbreaker.

I am hopeful though, as they've been delivering SR+ with white interior to Chicago, just with the 19" wheels instead of the 18".

I ordered a red M3 AWD with white interior 3 weeks ago. Repeated calls to sales adviser either goes unanswered (phone just stops ringing after being redirected to sales adviser), or I get the standard reply ... my systems shows nothing yet... seriously considering cancelling my order ....

I ordered a red M3 AWD with white interior 3 weeks ago. Repeated calls to sales adviser either goes unanswered (phone just stops ringing after being redirected to sales adviser), or I get the standard reply ... my systems shows nothing yet... seriously considering cancelling my order ....
People have been waiting months, I’m at two, 3 weeks is nothing. Look at the tracking sheet, there have been a handful of white interiors delivered in the last 2 months.

Show patience. Or change it to red with black interior and you might get it quicker.

Reactions: van_smile
Do you see the VIN on the main account page with the manage button, or do you have to go into manage and select View next to order agreement?
After i click manage i see it on the bottom of the second page under the insurance info there is a delivery date and MVPA once opened has all the details there.

That’s good news. Did the MVPA just show up online? Mine still says drafting.

I saw a delivery date yesterday, which i thought was system generated but the MVPA just showed up today with a vin and all the other details on it. Lets hope this is true and everything goes smoothly now.

Last edited:
I saw a delivery date yesterday, which i thought was system generated but the MVPA just showed up today with a vin and all the other details on it. Lets hope this is true and everything goes smoothly now.

My delivery date just showed up for June 7th. We will see if it holds, and if I get a Vin soon. That will make it 97 days since order placed.

Maybe good news for Canadian white on white waiters...Yorkdale just offered me SR+ Black exterior with white Interior and 19" wheels. Good sign they are coming! ( declined the offer don't want black or the decreased range with 19's) Original order date April 2/ 19

Maybe good news for Canadian white on white waiters...Yorkdale just offered me SR+ Black exterior with white Interior and 19" wheels. Good sign they are coming! ( declined the offer don't want black or the decreased range with 19's) Original order date April 2/ 19

Decreased range, and a firmer ride. I am sticking with 18” as well, but I see the factory is shipping a lot of 19”. Maybe they are more popular.

Reactions: Helengbridge

Sweet... I ordered an SR+ black ext with white int and 18” wheels w FSD.

Good to see they’re on their way.